Bavaria should be strong and independent state

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Our native land of Bavaria should be strong and independent state at last. No more of feeding Germany! In conditions of current crisis we send too much money to the federal budget now. Only think of it! Annually every Bavarian is paying over 200 euros to the good of other German lands. Only imagine: our assignments to German budget are equal to the amount of German help to Greece now! Moreover, these sums are constantly growing. We are fed up to pay for others! If we could become independent, then we would be the ninth largest economy in the EU!

Posted

Oops. I accidentally greened the first one. :(

Why don't you just suggest putting the wall back up, dude?

Edit: I see someone took it away. :)

Posted

Annually every Bavarian is paying over 200 euros to the good of other German lands...

how much is every Bavarian paying annually to the good of the church (via Church tax)?

Posted

Your native bavaria? You are on an english speaking website, you don't seem very Bavarian to me.

Posted

Don't think you will be overwhelmed by support for Bavarian nationalism from the foreigners that use this site...

Posted

Why don't you just suggest putting the wall back up, dude?

Actually I thought about making that a poll the other day. Seperation of East/West that is. The "Texas" seperatist movement is what spurred this.

Posted

I'm sorry you seem to have got your calendar set wrong, Friday is tomorrow.

Posted

It will be so cool watching the Bayerische Volksarmee marching into Italy, Slovenia, and Austria to reclaim the old borders.

Posted

If we could become independent, then we would be the ninth largest economy in the EU!

Except that if Bavaria will separate from the Bundes, Franconia/Oberpfalz will separate from Bavaria (and probably join the Bundes as a new state) and I'm not sure about Swabia. That means that you will end-up with ca. 40% of the current Bavarian territory.

See also the following petitions:

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government

Peacefully grant the city of Austin Texas to withdraw from the state of Texas & remain part of the United States

Posted

Every country has an area that thinks they support the whole country and they would to better if they were independent.

Posted

Yes Richardo, you are so right.

And all the Negermusik on the radio should be banned as well., don't you think.

Prosit

Posted

I seem to have missed a day. Hurrah for Fridays.

Posted

I seem to have missed a day.

Thats coz you're english.

Posted

Absolutely, Free Bavaria!

In an independent Bavaria everyone can be..oh wait! What happens to the poorer parts of Bavaria being supported by the richer parts? We could make the richer parts independent too!

Ah, but then in the newly divided Bavaria, the richer part would also have a poorer part. Divide again, thats it. Carry on until there is only a town left maybe. Oh, but what happens when the richer part of the town...

Oh...

Posted

The best advice Lil Platinum ever gave me was "Dont trust whitey".

Posted

I seem to remember a video clip about making a Bodensee Republik consisting of Bayern, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Austria & Switzerland. It was hilarious. Bayern an independent country? Good luck with that one!

Hey, while we're at it, how about Franken seceding from Bayern? I have this plaque at home, only the on the bottom of mine it reads:

Frei statt Bayern: 200 Hundert Jahre sind genug!

Seriously though, if every European country split into all it's separatist regions Europe would be a disaster

Posted

Richardo - what do you do about that German Congo named Oberpfalz? Poor as hell, with rural depopulation - yes also within Bayern. The village I visit up there every year has no young people, has very cheap housing and the whole region depends on the US military post Grafenwöhr for its economic well being.

Posted

Now hang on people. Bavaria would do quite OK. Plenty of export industries. They've got tech with Siemens, Cars with BMW and Audi. They'd have to wrestle Audi back from VW in Lower Saxony but that wouldn't be such a big deal since Bavaria has Krauss Maffei on its team, so plenty of main battle tanks with blue and white flags guarding the borders. They've got plenty enough agriculture. Plenty of beer-makers (critical!). Only problem is lack of brown coal and energy but they can always keep importing it from the Össies.