How many of you are seeing these chemtrails?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Just Curious... I'm from Canada and just returned to Germany after 6 months home. I lived in Dresden in 2011 and noticed regular chemtrails there. Not seeing them in northern British Columbia for my time there... I can't help but to notice them constantly here in Germany. I now live by the Bodensee and they are hardcore here... I'm seeing sometimes 8 - 9 planes spraying at once. Of course I see regular airliners also and their contrails dissipate after about 10 minutes. The chem planes fly higher up and leave streaks that last for hours as it spreads out. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Posted

I thought chemtrails died with Y2K.

Posted

It seems to have just made it here recently. A colleauge of mine got some hysterical worrying dumped on her by a cousin who lives in Switzerland a couple of months ago and asked me about it. I do remember my brother going on about this a few years ago so assume it has only just made it to this part of the world. If I recall correctly, George Monbiot mentioned something in his book, Heat which was related to the issue (sort of) - will have to go and look it up again.

Posted

Tinfoil hats at the ready, please.

Posted

I got a parachute in the cellar if needs be (thinks: need to get it repacked for the new season).

Posted

They have been around for ages here. It's just your regular secret nazi moon base guys going on practice flights... :unsure:

Posted

You wanna worry more about kerosine trails, like the ones planes let go when they come in to land with too much fuel on board.

Posted

Thanks for posting the link, HEM. This is such a fridayish wednesday. Love it.

Posted

If you like conspiracy theories, take a look at the Time Bomb 2000 forum. I used to hang around there just for fun in the run up to the huge Y2K disaster that never happened. Boy were they ever disappointed! Looks like they are still busy prepping for Judgement Day or whatever it is.

Posted

Are you guys sure that it isn't just the jets emptying their toilets? A trail for every flush!

Posted

I'll go check my lawn and let you know.

Posted

Tinfoil hats at the ready, please.

post-133917-13529202718144.jpg

As for the original thread question...er, um...SERIOUSLY?

Posted

Of course I see regular airliners also and their contrails dissipate after about 10 minutes. The chem planes fly higher up and leave streaks that last for hours as it spreads out. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I'm no meteorologist, but perhaps these "chem planes" flying higher up are just ordinary airliners and due to their differing altitude their contrails behave differently?

Note that planes coming in to land don't have contrails, so altitude must make some difference.

Obviously a pretty boring solution compared to linking any old contrail to HAARP and population control...

Posted

As for the original thread question

When I first saw the preview it just read "How many of you are seeing the..."

I was expecting "How many of you are seeing the light."

Chemtrails is a little more exciting..

Posted

I'm no meteorologist, but perhaps these "chem planes" flying higher up are just ordinary airliners and due to their differing altitude their contrails behave differently?

Note that planes coming in to land don't have contrails, so altitude must make some difference.

Where in the hell do you come up with this crock-a-mind bullshit?

Posted

Back in the nineteen sixties my mother noticed how con trails lingered for a long time in certain weather conditions. There were two regular flight paths in our area and she likened the resulting effect to the pilots playing noughts and crosses (tic tac toe).

Lingering contrails are a not new phenomenon.

There's a poor deluded sod who puts leaflets through our door about this nonsense.

Posted

There are vastly fewer planes over BC than over central Europe. The population densities and thus number of flights couldn't be more different. Where would a plane over BC be flying to – Saskatchewan to Siberia? You don't get planes crashing into each other over BC like you do over Bodensee.

Posted

The population densities and thus number of flights couldn't be more different

Really? Wow, thanks for pointing that out.

Posted

Lingering contrails are a not new phenomenon.

Yup, since the beginning of high-altitude flight.

It seems there are still those out there (and in here :blink: ) who wouldn't notice a hamburger in a McDonald's restaurant.

Posted

The population densities [...] couldn't be more different.

Absolutely true, those Bavarians are utterly dense ;)

Posted

Really? Wow, thanks for pointing that out.

Tja, Canadians. They got 223 words for different types of Moose hair but not one for 'fully utilized airspace'.

Posted

Tja, Canadians. They got 223 words for different types of Moose hair but not one for 'fully utilized airspace'.

post-133917-13529297343765.jpg