Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for dog play places in Freiburg

8 posts in this topic

Posted

My husband and I are looking for places close to Freiburg where our Rhodesian Ridgeback can play with other dogs. Back home, in So California, we took our dog out to play w/dogs of all sizes every evening and she is desperate to play w/others. Any recommendations?

Posted

Great! Thank you!

Has anyone gone to the meinhund at the Messe in Freiburg? (meinhund-messe.de) Is it anything like the Pet Expo in the US? I'd like to be able to talk to the sale reps for dog foods and treats.

Posted

Would anyone know of a similar place for our dog in the Möorlenbach (Odenwald) area please?

Posted

I couldn't find anything like a Hundewiese or Hundespielplatz in Mörlenbach, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. However, I did find websites for a dog sport association in Mörlenbach: Verein für Hundesport Mörlenbach and a dog training school and kennel: Hundeparadies Weschnitzmühle. A Verein is a great place to meet others who share your interests, get to know Germans - and perhaps find out where others in your area go to let their dogs play. I encourage you to try getting in touch with the Verein people.

Posted

Thank you once again the.frollein, the second time today you have helped me. I did try the second park, however was told it is a private association and nobody speaks English or at least nobody wanted to and my German is not the best after only 3 weeks. I will check further into the first link. I might have to go further afield to Weinheim, Bensheim etc.

Posted

Or try www.hundesport-freiburg.de maybe!

Posted

and there`s: http://www.agility-club-freiburg.de