Are you a house husband in Hamburg?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I'm a House Husband and my son is 6 and is now in Grade 1. I will be attending German Language Classes from the next 6 months. I make beer, take photos and dabble with making pies, pasties, sausage rolls and bread; and, I'm looking to connect with other House Husbands in Hamburg.

regards,

Tsc Tempest.

Posted

Hey Tsc,

I'm not so much of a House Husband as a House Boyfriend, but I'd love to meet up. Let me know if you want to grab lunch or a beer.

jdr

Posted

I'm not a house husband but if any rich and horny women in the Hamburg (or Hannover) area are reading this, and would like a house husband, then I'd be willing to swap roles.

Posted

Hmm. Do you do windows?

Posted

No, will do his rich wife though. Lol

My days as house husband are over.

Posted

Association of Hamburg House Husbands, what a great acronym that would make: Ahhh...

Posted

Hmm. Do you do windows?

One of my specialities.

Posted

Coming week I shall be the king of the castle again when the voice of the house flys south again.For a fully 4 month I can do and be as loud without being commented on, get up and go to bed as I please (I do anyway,but no comments).Can eat and make my meals when and how I want, drawback is I also have to look after every thing.I count my blessings and live with it. :)

Posted

Hey guys (and gals?),

some funny stuff here, gave me a giggle at least. I've been a house husband for a while now. I founded House Husbands United. I started in Hanoi, as mentioned above but am now here in Hamburg. Mornings, Tue-Fri, I go to Language classes, but Mondays I'm free and would be more than happy to meet up with other House Husbands for a casual lunch and beer or two.

I invite you to visit the House Husbands United page, Join up and lets get a lunch happening.

TT

Posted

Sorry for hijacking your thread the other day! The Facebook page is a great idea.

Posted

No problem. Thanks for the page feedback. :-)

Posted

No there are some more of us around. ;-)

This is the address of the Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/118298068189411/?bookmark_t=group

I'm a bit ad hoc on TT so, if you want to get in touch, drop by the FB page, (if you're on FB) and leave a message.

regards,

Tsc Tempest.

Posted

So what do you do about the same kinda situation in Frankfurt?? Is there any window job available ;) ??

Posted

Well, there might be. You just have to cruise the streets looking for an OMO packet in the front window, is all...