Regular Sunday Morning Squash Club

105 posts in this topic

Posted

For all people that enjoy squash: beginners, advanced players, male, female! Everyone is welcome!!!

Regular games at Fitness Schwabing

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

80797 München - Schwabing-West

tel: 089 / 308 35 16

new venue:

SoccerWorld München (also have squash)

Georg-Kainz-Str.8 | 80993 München

Tel: 089 / 149 28 75 | Fax: 089 / 143 901 54

info@soccerworld-muenchen.de

SUNDAY SQUASH CLUB (RELAUNCH from Sunday 20th October 2012)

We usually have a few courts booked on Sunday between 11.00am and 12.30 for a 1½ hour squash session. Mostly people from different levels are joining and we are rotating around the courts so you can get to play against different people during the squash session. Normally people post their availability during the week and courts are added/removed based on demand. The costs of the booked courts are divided up between the players present.

Please PM jono if you have any questions, missed the signup or need to cancel at the last minute.

We usually have a few courts booked on Sunday between 11.00am and 12.30 for a 1½ hour squash session. Mostly people from different levels are joining and we are rotating around the courts so you can get to play against different people during the squash session.

Normally people post their availability during the week and courts are added/removed based on demand. The costs of the booked courts are divided up between the players present.

Please PM jono if you have any questions, missed the signup or need to cancel at the last minute.

MONTHLY SQUASH LEAGUE

If you'd like to come along, please add a reply to this topic with your name, level and date you want to come. I will create an online signup page soon to make this easier.

For the more competitive there also a squash league. Please PM GaryW if you would like to participate in the league or find out more.

ADHOC GAMES

Of course it's always possible to play at any other time. When you feel like playing a game just post it and you will surely get a response. Or you can try posting to the other separate topic: Squash players sought and found.

Every Sunday at midnight all replies more than ten days old are automatically moved to the squash discussion archive.

Posted

Last week the courts were pretty busy Sunday morning so if you do want to play best sign-up early.

Posted

So far two sign-ups and two courts booked from 11am-12pm. If sign-ups reach 6, the bookings will need to be extended.

Posted

I just signed up for sunday, thanks for organising this, see you then! ;-)

Posted

We have two courts for an hour and four players, a fifth player would be perfect.

As the sign-up closed at 12pm please post here and PM Jono if you want to join in. It may still be possible to add another court.

Posted

I am coming along so we have 5 for tomorrow. Anyone else just let me know.

Jono

Posted

Hi Squashers,

Seems like we have the start of a new core of Sunday Squashers.

Remember to sign up before Friday lunchtime to give me a chance to adjust court bookings.

If you miss please pm me and we will see what we can do.

If you know others who might be interested please spread the word.

Cheers,

Jono

Posted

No Sunday squash this week due to low number of sign ups. Jono

Posted

Dear All,

Please use the signup form to register for Squash on Sunday mornings. I think this week there were only 2 signups so I cancelled the courts as I was ill. It seems that people came anyway which is good, but its difficult to make sure we don't annoy SFS by doing it this way.

See you Sunday!

Thanks,

Jono

Posted

One court reserved so far for Sunday 8th:-

Please sign-up using the link below if you want to come.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/xtra/events/squash/index.html

If you know your coming already please signup early to give me the most chance to adjust courts.

It's been quite busy lately on Sunday mornings at the Club.

Cheers,

Jono

Posted

REMEMBER to SIGNUP for Sunday Squash before Mid Day on Friday (the sooner the better).

Posted

We currently have two courts booked so another player or two would be ideal.

Posted

Cancelled this week due to lack of players.

Posted

Anyone interested in squash on Sunday?

Posted

ive never played before and dont know the rules, but would be interested! how much does it cost?

Posted

I haven't played in a year and a half, but I'm interested in starting up again.

Doesn't look like there have been many people showing up lately though. Let me know if that changes.

By the way, do they sell decent racquets at Fitness Schwabing or can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Posted

Hi,

Please sign up if you want to play There has been a break for Christmas and I ve been sick hence the lack of squash in the past few weeks.

They have a reasonable selection of rackets at the club, or try Karstadt or of course online.

Jono

Posted

Thanks for the response, Jono.

Sorry I had to cancel for this weekend, but I am in for next weekend.