Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to Rostock, looking to meet people

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm new to Rostock and hoping to meet a few people here and establish some social networks outside of work. I've been here a month now and will be moving into my apartment in a few more weeks (still in a hotel at the moment). I will be living and working here for two years. I'm not trying to sound like a personal ad and it seems weird to post like this but I figure I'm not going to meet people just eating, working and living. So, I'm 28, educated, speak some German and understand more (looking to improve, work is all German all the time) and am very active (love to ski, bike, run, longboard, etc). Looking for vaguely like-minded individuals.

Posted

Hi there danman, if you're on Facebook you can check out the Rostock Expat page. There seems to be quite a few young people also here working and looking to get out. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/338742299534368/. Good luck to you!!

Posted

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check that out.

Posted

Hi,

I am Mary, 29 and from Rostock. I have been living in OZ for about almost 2 years now. But im coming back in about 4 weeks and i really wanna meet up with english speaking ppl as i wanna continue talking in english.

So thats my profile on facebook. just add me and maybe we could catch up some day to talk in german or english.

https://www.facebook.com/mary.hopkins.52012

cheers, mary

Posted

I am willing in my free time to meet up with english speakers. I have been here 5.5 years. I am also on this facebook group.