Girlie meetups Wiesbaden/Mainz

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiya,

Well im new to Wiesbaden but not to Germany and was wondering if there were any girls out there to meet up for lunch/brunch or drinks whatever? I had such a great time in Nuremberg where there was also a group of girls meeting up and would love to do it here too! I really dont know Mainz at all and Wiesbaden only a little but its a good way to get to know the places! I moved here with my husband and love him to bits but really missing some female company and conversation. If anyone is interested lemme know.

Cheers

Sinead

Posted

Hi there,

sadly i dont know any groups or meetups in Wiesbaden.

But as far as i know there´s at one hand AFN Network (http://wiesbaden.afneurope.net/) and on the other hand the US Army (http://www.wiesbaden.army.mil/sites/local/default.asp).

At least AFN is known for connecting english speaking people round wiesbaden. Maybe you can ask there?

:)

Greetings

Posted

I am sure my wife would be interested. That is if you guys are around the same age and have similar likes....she is 26.

Posted

Thanks CarstenDE, I realise there are no groups here in Wiesbaden or Mainz, this was just of a post to see if anyone was interested in meeting up. Thanks for the info thats really nice of you.

Posted

sqt malibu. Sure tell your wife to pm me if she wants to meet up (or find out more about me) close enough age (31 but dont act it :P) and I normally hang out with girls a little younger than myself (but also some older so age isnt a big thing for me!) It would be nice to chat to someone else here!!

Posted

Sidmc89 what is your Facebook? ---for all of you guys you could also try posting something on the Facebook group....https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mainz.Wiesbaden/ if that link doesn't work just type Mainz/Wiesbaden in the search on your Facebook and you should find it easily, it seems a bit more active than this forum these days....

Posted

Thanks sqt malibu. I have checked it out but they never seem to meet at a time that I can...also I would like to get to meet up with some women a bit more often than once (or possibly twice) a month.. thats why I posted here (plus im really private about facebook I dont put anything out there that strangers can see).

Posted

I think a Group like this Would be awesome!

Posted

A girlfriend of mine and I were planning on venturing into wiesbaden this coming sat... the 13th we both live in weisenau mainz area... Im 24 shes 22.

Posted

My wifey doesn't have a Toytown account. You can find us on Facebook by searching for my email sgt_malibu@yahoo.com name is James Dennis

Posted

Hi

Anlyn223 im so sorry but I gotta work tommorrow...to sqt_malibu and Rimay I was thinking of just doing something on Sunday (14th) (also Anlyn223 if you were around too would be awesome) drinks\late lunch\snack whatever in cafe Alex at 3pm. Would that suit you guys?

Posted

Hello Ladies,

I am in need of some girlie time as well. I joined the Facebook group in hopes of connecting with you guys at some point.

I am 27 years old and moved from Canada to Germany to follow my German boyfriend.

I've been in the Frankfurt area for 3 weeks (Sachsenhausen) and by now I am quite settled-in and looking forward to exploring the surrounding cities and meeting new people (girls!!).

Please include me in the loop of conversations if you plan on meeting up. I would love to chat over a cup of coffee or hot soup.

Hope to meet up soon!

Vanessa

Posted

Hi!

I'm new to the area too, also looking for some gal pals! I was just re-watching some of my favorite SATC episodes earlier tonight, thinking it would be so nice to have a group of girl friends here :)

Please keep me in the loop as well for future meet ups!

-Linds

Posted

Hi All,

I am also new here and I would like to be part of your group, i have only three weeks here, so I need to know new people.

Please consider me in the next meetings.You can write to salba_3@yahoo.com

All the best

Alba

Posted

Also, I am a huge fan of Jason Mraz, and he is going to be performing next month in Frankfurt. If anyone wants to go, let me know and maybe we could organize an outing to his show! :)

Posted

Would like to set up a "girls night out " this weekend for my wifey...we just recently moved here and she hasn't had a chance to meet anyone new....plus I'd like to host a poker game at my place :) so yea two birds with one stone and all...

Posted

hi all

i have recently moved from ireland to florsheim with my partner and child, i would also be interseted in joining this group if its ok, as i dont no any 1 and it would be nice 2 have some friends here.

Posted

Hey ladies.

so a bit of last minute organising we are meeting in cafe Alex at 4pm in Wiesbaden (thats Wednesday 31st) so if you can make it pls just send me a message or reply here and I can include you at the table (but im sure at that time its not much of a problem).

Sinead.

Posted

Opps sorry just seen I forgot to say where. Its in cafe Alex on Langgasse str. 38-40

Posted

HI.

ok so this time round lets try Sunday as midweek didnt suit a lot of people. Im lookin into places (also suggestions) for a place to do lunch

lets say 12.30 in Wiesbaden (place yeet to be confirmed) or Mainz. Let me know if you are intersted.

thanks

Sinead

Posted

Hey everyone,

So Maldaner cafe at 12.30, they have a great breakfast and lunch menu and looks really cute. Its on Marktstr. 34.

Posted

Not a girlie meet up...but a few of us are meeting up at Park Cafe tonight if anyone would like to join.

Posted

Hello,

I just arrived to Wiesbaden 2 weeks ago from Vancouver Canada and would be interested in meeting fellow expats. I don't speak German but I am starting classes next week.. any recommendations on schools/tutors are welcome as well? Cheers

Posted

Hi girls,

I am also new in Wiesbaden (i was 2 years in Frankfurt before), and very happy that i found this post about Wiesbaden! When are you meeting next time? Maybe cristmasmarket?

Cheers,

Tatiana