Pool/Billiard session in Berlin - Weds 14 Nov 8pm

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I am new to Berlin and this forum so excuse me if I am posting in the wrong place.

I am a 27 from England and have been in Berlin for 3 weeks now. I love playing pool and have left my pool playing friends behind! I am looking for someone who would like to find a bar with a table, play pool all night, talk shit and drink lots of beer.

Anyone interested? Let me know.

Robb

Posted

Never played pool and always wanted to. Maybe it's not just me. How about a session where newbies buy rounds for a friendly mentor? :)

Posted

I'm up for pool. I've been playing very often before coming to Berlin. Keep me posted!

Posted

Yes mate I'm well up for some pool (or snooker)! I loves it.

Sort a place and time and I'm there. I know a few bars round my way (Neukolln) where we can play for cheap or drop me an email deanreeve83@gmail.com

Nice one

Posted

I would definitely be up for some pool! I have been playing for years, but my skill level depends on the evening and number of drinks. :) I am in Prenzlauer Berg, but I am new to town and eager to explore the city, so I'll go just about anywhere that works for everyone else.

Posted

Who knows of a place to play proper pool (not the coin operated small tables)? I think I saw one near Hackescher Markt but can't be sure. Any suggestions?

Posted

Alright, sounds like we can get a few people together for a session. Deano do you want to suggest a place in Neukolln with nice tables. Maybe stick to pool to begin with as my snooker skills are proper shoddy.

How is Wednesday evening for everyone?

Posted

Yeah wednesday is good for me.

Thing is the bar in Neukolln only has one table and if there are a few of us then its not ideal.

There must be a pool hall in Berlin somewhere! I've not been to one yet but I'll do some research and find out. If anyone else knows a place to play then give an address and time and I'm there.

Cheers

Posted

http://www.billardkoeh.de/wegweiser/index.html

Yeah this place is in mitte, I remember seeing it before. We could go there? (not sure how many tables it has).

Posted

Wow. That place and the tables look awesome. I'm good for wednesday, anyone wanna check it out tomorrow as well? PM me! :)

Posted

Yeah that place looks good! So lets meet there Wednesday, 7pm alright for everyone? Then we will get an hour on the cheaper rates too.

Posted

I'll be there. Will someone be carrying a big red umbrella? ;-) Seriously... where/how should we meet up?

Posted

Is there room for one more? If so, I'm in.

Posted

I ain't got a red umbrella ;) I'll just head for the bar I guess!? Drago your in, more the merrier.

Posted

I'll definitely be joining you guys. Maybe we can meet in front of the building at 7, wait 15 minutes for everybody to join us and then go in?

Posted

just read this .. room for one more? ... see ya this wednesday chur

Posted

Hey, might be a bit late to the party but is there room for one more? :) totally inconsistant player but normally hit a sweet spot between 5 and 6 beers!