Toytown getting too languorous

124 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure i'm not the only one to have noticed, the message boards have become extremely quiet over the last few months. Is it still holiday season? Did Toytown drop a few hundred places in Google's search results? Or did a whole load of people just get so bored with reading questions from hit and run new members they gave up posting at all. HELLO???

Posted

:lol:

Edit: Actually I don't mean post removals but rather the comments and admonitions posted on the threads themselves.

Posted

I'm fairly sure it's because nobody has posted on the boobies thread for ages.

Posted

Boobies!

... sorry.

EdBo is probably on a safari with cocktails holiday and not seeding troll posts in like he should be.

The Local is getting everybyody down.

All posts containing links to another site that rivals the Local are promptly removed.

Posted

and where the hell are the kitten pictures????

Posted

- Boredom: CHECK (some days new posts seemed to be evenly divided between an endless litany of petty vents and queries by aspiring Berliners)

Seriously, that more than anything else is making the entire forum too tedious for words, i've been trying my best to be polite to newbies asking questions about Berlin, but the time has come to stop taking prisoners.

Btw; what happened to the system where you had to enter keywords before making a post, and if those keywords showed up in a search, you would either have to reword the thread title or just use the search results suggestions?

Posted

Fucking exorbitant.

Posted

I'm moving to Berlin soon but I don't know which Berlin? There are so many. I'm an artist and spanking rich living in a penthouse and would like a job as a skilled vertical/horizontal stock replenisher.

I think that about covers the current questions.

We need more Keydeck again.

Posted

two reasons:

1) no more farmerandy

2) paucity of jaycool in Adult Chat

:P

Posted

But it does beg the question where is Keydeck?