Lesbians in Frankfurt

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone!

I would like to meet up with other lesbians in Frankfurt. I recently moved here from Canada and enjoy walking,biking swimming, watching movies, anything really. I am 24, and want to meet up with anyone. Hope to hear back from someone :)

Posted

i am also looking to meetup with girls from the gay scene. i am from the usa, and im 18. you can email me at pan_pride@yahoo.com. hoping to hear back from you!

Posted

Hey,

am also living in Frankfurt and also looking to make new queer friends!

Am from the UK, 22, just finished a German degree, now working here. I like travelling, drinking, shopping, reading.. fairly average really.

If you guys would like to meet up sometime for a quiet drink and maybe on to a bar or something after that would be ace. Am yet to test out anywhere gay in Frankfurt so not sure where to suggest. Let me know if you're up for doing something!

Posted

Hey!

So was there ever a meet up organised? Or should we organise one?

I'd join!

Chelsea

Posted

Hi all,

I'm a 23 year old British student just starting my PhD here. I would love to meet up for a drink!

I suggest Saturday the 24th, 6pm at the Birmingham Pub (just south of Konstablerwache). Let me know if you can make it (or if you have better ideas for the time/place).

Hope to see some of you soon!

Katharine

Posted

Hi everyone,

I met a few new people at a lesbian event in Frankfurt recently and we have arranged to meet this Saturday 24 November in a bar called "Schopenhauer" in Frankfurt-Bornheim. I'm 35 and from Ireland. There will also be someone from Scotland and two Germans. We will be there from 8pm. How about combining events? The more the merrier!

Posted

Hi,

I've recently moved to Frankfurt and would like to join the next meeting.

I'm 22, British and studying in Frankfurt.

Posted

Hey all!

So Im terrible at this website. I have no clue how to work it. So if anyone wants to do a meet up or already has one organised, could you email me?

I know I already posted here, but posting again!

Im 21 from America came here to be a hairstylist.

Thanks!

Chelsea

Chelseabrookes5@yahoo.com

Posted

Hey,

I've been rubbish at checking back at this post, but I'd still be interested in some kind of meet up if anyone else is still...

x

Posted

Hi Ladies,

I would definitely be interested in getting together. Let's plan something in Frankfurt.

Harvey's is a great place -

http://www.harveys-ffm.de/kontakt.html

Any other suggestions of places to meet?

Posted

Hi all,

I know a few people who would be interested in meeting up in the next couple of weeks. I'll get in contact with them and then post again. But Harvey's looks good :-)

Here's hoping we can combine our efforts and get a group together.

Posted

Wow! Its cool to see how many people responded to my post!!! Has anything been organised? Harveys does look nice. Let me know if anything gets organised and ill try to make it!! :D

Posted

How about we meet at Harvey's this Friday, the 1st of February at 8 pm?

Let me know if you can make it and I'll make a reservation.

Posted

Hi ladies,

I arrived in Frankfurt today.

Is there anything happening this week? It'd be nice to make some new friends in the city.

Are there any girls parties like in Berlin?

Posted

Hello again, ladies.

It would appear that there isn't anything "special" going on until Saturday 23rd March when Gorgeous at Orange Peel comes to town.

Until then, I'm still new around here, and I've had a very long week at work; it would be great to let my hair down, meet some friendly women and have a drink or two with some dancing.

I don't know if it's just me, but it's been rather difficult trying to find places on the internet, as some links are outdated and some places have shut down...

For the time being, I propose meeting on Saturday 16th March from 10pm at Lucky's - Grosse Friedberger Strasse 26 - with the nearest station being Konstablerwache. I, being a girl and all, will probably change outfits at least five times before deciding on something to wear, so look out for a dark blonde with a black leather jacket, a multi-coloured snood and a square brown bag.

If anyone has any better suggestions for a place to meet, and if 10pm is too late or too early (!), then kindly let me know.

Hoping to meet some of you tomorrow.

Posted

It was nice to meet some of you last weekend, and to finally see the Lucky's everyone's been talking about!

I'm going along to this on Saturday 23rd March 2013:

Gorgeous at Orange Peel

Kaiserstrasse 39, 60329 Frankfurt

From 11pm

http://www.gorgeous-party.de/

If anyone fancies joining me, post on here or send me a message!

Posted

Relatively new to Germany. Let me know if you guys plan another meet up event soon. Would love to get out of this rut where I feel like the only gay in the village. :)

Posted

Hello again ladies, and welcome Erbsenschote!

This is on on Saturday night 6th April 2013 from 11pm:

http://www.orange-peel.de/2013/03/l-word/

Orange Peel

Kaiserstraße 39

60329 Frankfurt am Main

Meet me at La Gata, Seehofstraße 3, 60594, Frankfurt am Main, from 10.30pm for a drink, and then we'll head to the party together. We'll probably hang out in La Gata until 11.30pm or so. Send me a message if you need my German mobile number to meet us later.

Would be great to meet you!

Posted

Hi Girls,

I am a man, but, I just found out that I am a lesbian too, any chance I could join you girls? I think we have something in common.