Darmstadt meetup weekly

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone interested in getting together in Darmstadt for weekly meetups in different pubs/bars in Darmstadt? Was thinking of going to different places once a week or once every other week. Anyone interested we can start around 38-39 of July. Age and sex does not matter.

Posted

I am nearby. Would only be able to meet Fridays and Saturdays though. Also am on vacation last weeks of July, but would be able to beginning of August :)

Posted

I would be up for this also. Am on hols from late Jul - mid Aug, but could manage either before or after.

Posted

Ok, so there are three of us so far. Why don't we set a date for the 17th of August. Give or take a few days to match people's schedules. If anyone wants to invite there friends then that's great too. How about the first meetup at Crossroads and go from there. Hopefully we can get enough people. Cheers!

Posted

I'm in! Will be working near Darmstadt beginning in mid-August so would be up for joining around then.. look forward to it!

Posted

I'd also be interested in this! Currently working in Darmstadt so would be up for joining in. Hope to see you all then!

Posted

I am also interested so count me in too.

Posted

My husband and I have recently moved to Darmstadt from London and it would be great to get to know some more people. We're also away until about 19th August but we'll look out for any meet-ups planned for after that.

Posted

My wife(26) and I (27) would be able to attend some of these at least. She is originally from Darmstadt. We recently moved from Heidelberg to Weisbaden, but stay some weekends in Darmstadt with her parents to enjoy the nightlife there.

Posted

Can't make it tomorrow but could do next week, Mon-Thurs...anyone up for a meet?

Posted

Hi all,

How about a meetup on Tuesday, 21 August at Hacienda? It's near Darmstadt Hbf, let's say around 5:30 pm?

Address & website:

Holzhofallee 2 64283 Darmstadt, Germany

06151 318396

http://www.hacienda-restaurants.de/

I'm assuming there is a bar, so let's meet there - let us know on the thread if you'll make it,

-anika

Posted

Hey, are we still on for 17 Aug at Crossroads?

If you're going then be prepared as it will be full on that day as that is the last day its open...

http://www.partyamt.de/index.php?action=single&id=37879&date=2012-08-17

Posted

Just checking: anyone in for meeting at Hacienda in Darmstadt tonight? I know martinamr can't make it, so at this point it's just me. Let me know if you'll be there, otherwise we are rescheduling :)

Posted

Hi all,

Darmstadt meetup planned for next Tuesday, 4 September, 5:30, Hacienda. Who's in??

Anika

Posted

Hey A new pub in town is opening this weekend, anyone interested in going this Saturday? It is beside the Green Sheep, it is called The Red Barn Saloon.

Posted

Hi Anika,

I might actually make it to that meetup. Is any of the Facebook Mainz/Wiesbaden English Speakers coming to that meetup?

Hi Christy,

I will have some friends visiting me this weekend so can't make it this time around, but would love to check out the new pub. If there is another meeting planned, let me know. Have fun.

Posted

Hey A new pub in town is opening this weekend, anyone interested in going this Saturday? It is beside the Green Sheep, it is called The Red Barn Saloon.

Ehmaliger Crossroads :-)