Meetup for and by au pairs and nannies

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone,

I worked as an au pair in Munich 2 years ago and used to attend au pair/nanny meetups. They were so much fun and it was great to hear other experiences and get tips from others in the same position as you. I'm back in Munich for the summer working as a live-out nanny, so naturally I came back to Toytown to see what meetups were being held. I was sad not to see any au pair meetups, so created my own :) hopefully there's more of you out there! I'm not sure what day to do it - usually Friday evenings or weekends are better for our schedules. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions/preference for a location.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Natasha

Posted

Hi Natasha I hope there are more of us out there too :) be great to here from people doing the same thing.. Friday evenings and weekends are definitely better for me Natalie

Posted

Hi Natasha I hope there are more of us out there too :) be great to here from people doing the same thing.. Friday evenings and weekends are definitely better for me Natalie

Posted

Ok, how about this Friday? If the weather's still good, we could go to a beer garden? Are you part of the Munich au pair FB group?

Posted

This Friday is perfect :) yeh hopefully the weather will be good Erm not im not x

Posted

Add me on fb Natalie Anne lisle My pic is pink x

Posted

Hey, I too am a Nanny. I just moved to Munich and am hoping to get a job soon. Things are up in the air for me right now so don't want to commit to a meet up at this point but once I am settled then Id love to. Also if you know anyone who needs an awesome amazing nanny let me know ;) haha.

Love Always Jade

Posted

Hi I am new to Munich as an Au Pair and would love to meet up sometime!

Katie

Posted

Hi Katie!

I am up for a meetup. :D I am an au-pair, and I live in a little village ,near by Münich.

Nelli

Posted

Hi I'm a part-time nanny/full-time student and live in central Munich. Would love to meet up with some English speakers.

Posted

I am on a trip right now but I will be back in Munich on Sunday August 5th so I am free to meet up after that :)

Katie

Posted

Id also like to join in :) I spent last summer as an au pair and I am back here until next summer being an au pair! |Fridays or weekends are good :)

Sian

Posted

hi folks, anyone up for getting together on thursday or Friday night? we can plan location when we know what the weather will be like. let me know and i'll organize something.

Sian

Posted

Hi, Im up for going something Friday night :) let me know if you still want to organise something, i don't check this website very often here's my email account Natalielisle@hotmail.co.uk

Posted

Hi All, I realize I missed your event on friday or saturday, but I am also a new au pair in Munich. Friday and saturdays are great for me, if you continue the meet ups. Hope to meet you soon!

Posted

I'm an au pair in wolfratshausen but I can easily take the train down to munich and would love to meet up with others.

Selenity

Posted

Hi!

I have just moved the Munich today to be an au pair so would love to get to know some people doing the same sort of thing! Perhaps i could come along to the next meet up if you arrange one, or if anyone is free soon we could meet? :)

Kirsty

Posted

Hallo Kirsty and Selenity! I also just came here to be an au pair in Munich. I would love to meet up and get to know you? I'm free to do something today or tomorrow, how about you guys?? It would be nice to go some beer garden or something else?

Kind regards Maija

Posted

Hi!

I have also just come to Germany to be an au pair. I would love to meet up with some new people if anyone is interested?

Posted

Hello,

I am also new here in Munich and would love some other au pairs to hang out with. Let's arrange something. When are you free?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Elle

Posted

Hi, I'm also an au pair in a town outside of Munich. I just moved here about 2 weeks ago and I would love to meet some new people! Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting in the city!

-Anna

Posted

HELLO EVERYONE

I'M IN MUNICH 3 months ago

Just want to meet people, go out to have fun, :P be perfect WEEKENDS :D

Posted

So it seems there is quite a lot of interest and new child carers now. I am back in Munich now and started my new Nanny job 3 weeks ago. I would be up for meeting. Any of you originals want to organise something or should I attempt it? hehe.

Yours,

Jade

Posted

Hey guys,

Sorry I havent been online and seen any of the replys.

I think it would be great if we all got together for a bit of company and something to do :)

Lets organise a date and time and see if it works with everyone?

My private email is siangabriellex@live.co.uk

feel free to contact me :)

Posted

Hey I just moved here a week ago and I would love to meet some new people. I am an au pair. I have time to meet up on Friday night or Sunday (maybe go to Oktoberfest?)this week.

Is any one up for it?

Agata

xxx