Monday walks by the Main- mommies/babies/bumps

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

Just thought I'd start this as it's own thread since I usually update Monday afternoons for weather--

Monday walks by the Main river at 2pm:

a few mommies usually meet up (weather permitting) at the Pedestrian Bridge in Sachsenhausen (Holbeinstrasse bridge) and take a little tour along the Main- about 45 min. or as long as the little ones aren't crying or cranky- we've made it on a 1.5 mile loop a few times, other times we stop in at a cafe and play with the little ones who didn't want to remain in the strollers!

We've been rained out a lot recently, but here's hoping the weather picks up a bit for the next few weeks.

I always update at 11:30am latest on Mondays if the weather looks iffy- otherwise, I'll be there- red stroller :)

Would love to meet any of you who are new to Frankfurt/New to posting on Toytown!

Best,

ffsaengerin and baby A. (6mo.)

Posted

just a quick update- weather looks great, and of course my little guy is taking an unusually late morning nap- we'll be there as close to 2/2:15 as possible--heading over as soon as he wakes :)

Posted

Hello ladies,

I am new here and as a mom of a 1-year-old boy I would love to meet others moms to hang around.

If you are up for the next week walk, I'll be there. I have blue Stokke stroller.

See you, if the weather allows

Posted

Hi All!

I would love to join next Monday, weather permitting, I am just a bump and we have recently moved to FF, so I would love to meet new mums and mums to be! I have already been to Bump and Parents meeting on Thursdays and it was nice!!

So hopefully see you next week!

I will be there with a 7 month old bump! :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lena

Posted

Hi Lena,

Happy to meet you online and hopefully in person next week if the weather holds up!

ff and baby A

Posted

Hello All!

Looks like the weather favours us! Is the walk still on today? :) Looking forward to it!

Lena x

Posted

Hey!

We totally missed all the mummies! Just us, two bumps got together? Have we missed the meeting spot? We sat on the benches below the bridge...

Hope to see you next time! x

Posted

Hi! Sorry we missed you!! we meet right at the end of the bridge (so, not on the water below it or the benches there--- rather, at street level)!

We did walk today so hopefully the weather holds up for next week!

Posted

Oh bummer! So you meet UPstairs at the foot of the bridge? will keep it in mind for the next week!

X

Posted

Hi all,

Looks like the weather will be great for walking tomorrow, but I have friends coming in from out of town just for the afternoon so I have to pass this week!

It seemed like more than a few people were interested last week, so I hope you all still meet up tomorrow! (Street level at the pedestrian bridge on the sachsenhausen side )

Enjoy! :)

Posted

Hi all,

Not sure I can make, but I will try. I have placement test at some German courses at 1 or whenever they will let me coz of the queue, to theoretically I should make it, but really pushing it. Is anyone going for sure?

Lena x

Posted

I am going for sure. Will be there at 14.00. Hope somebody else will come.

Alesya & Marina

Posted

Hello all, I'd be interested in joining the walks with my little one (7 months old) - are these still going on?

Thx :)

Posted

Hi there,

Yes- if the weather is nice they are still going on :)

Hope to be there tomorrow- forecast doesn't look great, but I'll update mid-morning as usual!

Hope to meet you sometime!

Posted

Well, it's just overcast right now, so I'll be there at 2!! with the rain cover if needed :) :)

Posted

uhoh- james lena, looks like it's raining quite a bit now-- i have a meeting at 3 near willy brand platz anyway, so i will stop by the meeting point at 2, but if it's super rainy maybe we can duck into a cafe nearby!

Posted

Sure, I am a stone's throw from the place anyway, and I can go walking with you to Willy B Pl, as I need to go into town myself :)

Lena

Posted

Sorry, things got quite busy for me earlier today but hopefully you're both around next week to meet up! (and the weather is good...)

Posted

Hallo all,

anyone up for a walk at 2pm?

We will be there if others are interested ;)