Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

German looking for English speakers to hang with

15 posts in this topic

Posted

hey everyone,

I'm a 19 year old girl from the area mannheim/heidelberg looking for people to speak English with.

I've just finished school (also pretty successfully considering my English grades) but I missed the simple everyday conversations and the use of the language beyond the text analyses...

Maybe someone here wants to get in touch?

For more information, please contact me via PM or leave an email address..

Posted

Hi All,

Seems as good a place as any to introduce myself, long time reader (thanks for the great advice), first time poster.

I'm 33, single male living in Mannheim and very much enjoying life here. My German language skills are far from great but very much trying, if only people didn't speak such great English!

Anyway, I'll be a little more visible from now on and hope to give something back to site in the form of my experiences here.

Posted

Hi,

I am looking for someone to practice my German. I live in Heidelberg area and I am native English speaker.

Send me PM random00. if you still looking for someone.

Thanks

Posted

Hi Guys

I don't speak any German (yet!) but I am living in Eberbach, 30kms outside Heidelberg, and I love to meet some English speakers to have some fun with!

I'm 25, originally from Ireland

KP :)

Posted

hey everyone!

I'm Erika, I'm 27 and have been living in DE for two years now, originally from Canada heading over to Heidelberg for my next new life adventure and would love to get to know other English natives or German natives that want to hang, chat, drink coffee, going running, paint pottery or whatever else there is to do in the city... if you're that person and want to meet let me know! And I will check out the Stammtisches for sure, it's a great thing that there's a community up and running already (less so where I'm living now) and I'm excited to get to meet you all!

Posted

Hi everone,

Am a Singaporean guy working in Karlsruhe. Looking for native english speakers for fun and laughs and most importantly an easy-going atmosphere instead of the STIFF & RIGID German Office life!

How's the meeting scene like in Heidelberg?

Posted

Who is free next week after 6pm (weekdays) in Heidelberg? Let's meet up for a hike or run or stroll or have something to eat while doing language exchange. I would like to practice my German more.

Cheers! :)

Posted

hey :)

im viki and im a 22 years old girl! Im from Hungary but live in Heidelberg right now. I would love to meet up for a coffee or something with anyone who is interested :) E-mail me or PM if you want :) have a nice week everyone!

Posted

Heyya, I just moved to Karlsruhe and although its about 50 minutes away I'd love to meet up sometime:) I can help you with your English and you can help me with my German:)) I'm 18 and looking for people around my age to meet with:P

Posted

hey everyone,

I'm a 19 year old girl from the area mannheim/heidelberg looking for people to speak English with.

I've just finished school (also pretty successfully considering my English grades) but I missed the simple everyday conversations and the use of the language beyond the text analyses...

Hi,I am just new in Germany looking for friend,and

I like ur profile,might we match each other.

Kindly add me on Facebook so we can move

Out from here,just search for karout Simon .

Waiting ur reply.

Regards.

Simon

Posted

Hey guys, im Cherry and I just moved to Germany (Heidelberg) and am looking for people to hang out with!

Hope to hear from you ;)

Posted

hey everyone,

Hi

How are you doing?

I jus read your e mail great: please contact on ferarosi@gmail.com

Posted

http://www.nachtschicht.com/web/index.asp

if anyones up for it! a friend and I r gonna check it out!

Posted

Hi everybody...

I am new in Germany ( visiting some friends and family) and trying to learn litlle bit of German...but would also like just to meet with someone for a coffee in english :)

I am staying in Sinsheim, so Manhaim or Heidelberg will do for me...

If anybody is interested...let me know :)