Anyone wanna hang out?

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey!

I am a swedish girl with a lot of free time. I will be spending this summer in Hamburg and would love to meet some new people while being here.

I love dancing, movies, psychology and languages but I could of course do or talk about other things too :)

If you would like to hang out, talk (svenska, english or deutsch), or do something just write,

Maja

Posted

Hi! I'm an Italian girl and I will be spending one month in Hamburg in July! I'òò be working as Aupair, so I'll be having a lot of free time, so I'm looking for someone to hang out with.. It would be great to meet up!!

Posted

I'll be available after september because thats when I move to hamburg lol

Posted

Hello Maja (and others),

I'm a American guy, spending the summer in Hamburg during a internship at the European XFEL (a project run by DESY) I only speak English, but I'm more then willing to grab a coffee or drink after work (5pm-ish) on weekdays, just message me if your free. Normally I just keep things simple on the week days, and go out to the bars/pubs on the weekends to enjoy the nice nights in hamburg.

Till then have a good week, chao.

Bryan Mercier

Posted

Hi all,

I am new also in town and work in Hamburg Uni. I'd be happy to meet new people to hang out for coffee/drink/dinner after work (18-19. Let me know if anyone likes to go out.

Reza

PS: Parlo anche Italiano :)

Posted

hey everyone!

I am not new in town, but I love meeting new people!

After work, I am in!

see ya!

Isa

https://www.facebook.com/Isabur

Posted

Yo ladies and gents. . . I'm not new in town either but I'm always up for meeting new people, drinking beer and adventuring!

https://www.facebook.com/lanny.watson Give us an add!

Posted

Hey guys,

I'm Vid from Paris. I'm also here to do an internship for a few weeks, and since I don't know many people in Hamburg, I'd be more than happy to meet up! I'm free the whole week end pretty much, so if anybody's interested, we could try to all meet up on Sunday to watch the Euro 2012 final together.

Cheers

Vid

Posted

Hey everyone,

Is anyone interested in going to Bon Iver tomorrow? A friend and I were going to chill at my place for a bit and then walk over to the stadtpark to find a nice place to sit near the venue as we're not really looking to pay 36 euros to jump on the other side of the fence. Weather permitting of course. Just pm me if you're interested.

Posted

Hi,

Im a Portuguese boy, new here in Hamburg.. lookin for ppl to hang out with, living in Altona near reeperbahn

Im working here and i really want to learn German, so if someone wanna hang out msg me here or add in facebook.

\o\ bye

Posted

Hallo! I just moved here to Hamburg from the United States, and would really love to make some new friends. I'm currently doing a program through the Goethe-Institut and have classes in the mornings, but am otherwise free in the afternoons/evenings.

Message me here, email, or add on facebook: a.boncz@gmail.com , http://www.facebook.com/bonczski

Ailene

Posted

Hello everyone, I am so in for meeting up. Have a group that I meet on a regular basis, today we went for a bike ride and boating around the Alster. Just text or whatsapp me. +49 015784880643

We are from all over and open to meeting more great people. Hope to hear from you!

Posted

Helllo

We are looking for someone who do some activities with our 3 kids (6, 8 and 10 years old) 2 after-school/week. If you are interested, please contact us at mhxav_roussel@yahoo.fr . We are living close to the American consulate, Damntor station.

Looking forwards to hearing from you

Roussel family

Posted

Hello

We are looking for someone to do some activities with our 3 kids (6, 8 and 10 years old) for 2 after-school / week. If you are interested, please contact us at mhxav_roussel@yahoo.fr

We live by the Alster, close to the Damntor station.

Looking forwards to hearing from you

Roussel family

Posted

Hey guys! i am coming to hamburg tomorrow and friday and my friend she just got ill and wont be coming along with me. I was really looking forward to this, so it kinda sucks that I am now gonna be alone.

I am 23, german-born asian and lived in the US doing my Ugrad. Please, if anyone wants to hangout, go for a drink or even party it up in Hamburg tomorrow or fri, just drop me a mail. U can also add me on FB (http://www.facebook.com/joann.leeman?ref=tn_tnmn).

Joann

Posted

Heya joannl,

we have a facebook group which meets up regularly in Hamburg. If you join that, im sure you can find plenty of things to do for tomorrow =)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/463849503627050/

Cheers

Posted

Hi Guys and Girls,

I am also looking for people to hang out with. I work every week in Hamburg for 1-3 days. It is a great city but i feel my time here would be far better spent shooting the breeze with other people as opposed to trying to eat my way through the mini-bar on Work's tab, just because I can.

Add me on Facebook it would be great to get to know ppl.

Nath

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.snowden1

Posted

Hi! I'm new in Hamburg as an au pair! I would love to meet new people! I speak english, spanish, very very little of italian and french and I'm learning german!

See you soon!

Andie

Ps my mail is ancaro14@hotmail.com

Posted

Hey boys and girls,

I'm Erik (24) from Montreal, Canada and will be working in Hamburg. I arrive in Hamburg tomorrow and would love to hang out with some peeps. I speak English, French and a little Spanish. I'm open to pretty much everything.

Hit me up!

Email: erikbriss@gmail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/erik.brisson1

Erik

Posted

check out the September meet up...