Young adults (about 18ish years of age) meet up

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone

Being a high school student who spent a year in the States on exchange I would love to meet up with people around my age (I'm 18) who have also experienced various cultures, and to exchange experiences and have a fun time together.

If you're interested please reply to this post and we can go from there!

Hope to see you soon

Ronja

Posted

Hey Ronja,

what you are proposing sounds really great to me because it's exactly what I was searching in this community those last days (but haven't found so far...)!

My name is Inkeri, I'm 18 years and living in Munich but I gonna move to Berlin in fall. I am here till Friday to help my father (who's already moved here) with the appartement and hopefully get to know friendly people! :)

I am not a native English-speaker but am kinda obsessed of international contacts! ;D I am half Bulgarian and have lived in France for three months.I speak English and some words of Spanish as well.

As I am here only untill Friday (but will come back for holidays in May/June and maybe in summer before I'll actually move to Berlin) I hope we can meet up soon! I would propose having a coffee in the city tomorrow oder Qednesday afternoon.

I really hope to hear from you and others soon!! Have a great day :))

Posted

Hey Ronja,

hey I am looking for people roughly my age aswell. I am 20 if that isn't too much of a gap. I am free most days if ya want to go for a coffee or beer or something.=D

Posted

Hey, wow, I'm glad you guys like the idea (:

Unfortunately I will be reelly busy this week, but that doesn't stop the two of you from meeting up since your time in Berlin is limited, Inkeri (:

Achmann, 20 sounds perfectly okay to me; what do you (and everybody else who's interested) think about a coffee/ tea next Tuesday (17th)? sometime in the afternoon?

Posted

hey! i'm 18 and next tuesday sounds good :)

x

Posted

Bumping the topic and joining for Tuesday.

I'm 19 and have lived in Spain for half an year,in London for couple months and have traveled around.Drop a PM or post the location here in the topic.Cheers.

Posted

Hey guys!

I am 19, so also young don't know if you know but there is a group of 18-30 year olds that meet once every now and then, we have a facebook page so often forget to post to here, but here is the link if you would like to join us (:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207973825895375/

Posted

I messaged all of you and suggested a time and place; let me know what you think about it :)

and Thanks Emily, that sounds like a great idea :)

Posted

If anyone is interested, there will be a group of people from TT going out Saturday night to Bar 55, I am the youngest, so you are more than welcome to join! the olderst is 28, really nice group of people and loads of fun!

Posted

Hi guys,

My name is Bethany - I am new to Germany. Currently in Munich but heading to Berlin on the 7th where I am staying for a while, hoping to meet more young friendly people there than I have so far here.

I am 18 too and feeling a wee bit homesick! So meeting with young fun people will be great :)

Posted

Hi guys,

I am a British/Kiwi currently in Munich but moving to Berlin on the 7th June and hoping to meet more young and friendly people than I have so far here.

I am 18 and feeling a wee bit homesick! So meeting with young, fun people my own age would be great! :)

Posted

Hi BethJane,

sounds great, we should totally get together and get rid of your homesickness :):)

as of this week I am really busy, but maybe we could try next week? Kindton tried t come to one of our meetups before but unfortunately never managed to, so maybe this time will suit him better. achmann, I don't know about him, he doesn't seem to be on here regularly, but we can still message him and see if he's interested.

Posted

Oops, didn't realise I had written that twice!

That sounds good :) I get into Berlin on the 7th so next week suits me too :)

Posted

Hey,

I just stumbled onto your posts and was wondering if you still have your meet ups? I just moved to berlin from new york a couple of months ago and I'm still kind of settling in. I'm 21 though so I don't know if that's too much of an age gap giving that you guys seem to be in your late teens. Let me know...

Posted

Hi Ken, I don't think that's going to be an issue at all :)

What about if we meet next Monday at 2 pm? some café maybe? I'd suggest starbucks at potsdamer square, that one's hard to miss :)

Posted

Hi Ronja and everyone,

My name is Cindy, a 18-year-old Chinese Canadian. I will be in Berlin this summer for a summer course. I am arriving this Friday and will stay till the end of July. It will be my first time in Germany so there will be lots of getting-used-tos. :)

I am really excited! It will be nice to meet you guys! :P

Posted

Monday would work for me! Just let me know where and if it is still on...

Posted

Oh no! I will be at my German course in the afternoons from Monday on. Maybe next time?? :)

Posted

Hey!

My name is Josh, and I'm a student from the US. I'm came to Berlin from North Carolina to practice my German language skills, and so far, it's been rocky. I would really like to meet English speaker around my age.

I hope to meet some of you soon!

Posted

Hi Josh, I will text Ronja later to nudge her on the next meet-up. Maybe you can put up your availability first. For me, I am usually free on the weekdays after 1 (except Wednesdays); on the weekend it depends on how much advanced notice I get. :)

Posted

Thanks for the advice, Cindi! My free time fluctuates a lot because I'm trying to get involved with numerous projects and events here in Berlin, but in general, I'm usually free everyday in the afternoon and evenings.

Posted

Hi guys,

I'm French and arrived in Berlin 2 weeks ago. I have to find an internship or a job that I still don't have, so for the moment I'm free! I have to improve my german as well, but I can also speak English :)

I'll join for the next meeting, if that's not a problem :)

Posted

Hey everyone

Ive just moved over from London where ive been living for the past 2 years. Im originally from Australia but plan on living in berlin for about a year.

Im 21(just) but would like to join in on your next meet up if thats ok.

Im pretty much free whenever as i dont have a job or know anyone else so just let me know when something is happening and id love to tag along.

Cheers

Jack.

Posted

Since Ronja hasn´t been on these days, I guess she wouldn´t mind me stepping up and proposing another meet up. :)

Germany´s quarterfinal against Greece is on Friday (22nd). Would you guys be interested to go watch the game together? Either to a bar or public viewing...

We can meet up earlier to have coffee or something, like usual, then finish the night with soccer and beer.

Any interests?

Cindy

Posted

Yeah that sounds great!

Just let me know where you wana meet.

Cheers

Jack