Bastard or bitch of the day

256 posts in this topic

Posted

There are always people whose people is so callous they are beyond the pale. This bastard in this story ( identity so far unknown ) is a prime example.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ter-17509969ard

Who´s your bastard of the day?

Damn...link didn´t quite work :(

Posted

It's only Monday, John...

Posted

I'd like to think I am highly qualified for this role on any given day.

Posted

I vote barsteward of the decade as Mohammed Merah - infamous throughout France last week. I do wonder how his mother feels though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118872/Mohammed-Merah-dead-Toulouse-Al-Qaeda-fanatic-sick-video-executing-victims.html

Posted

The weasel that posted racist literature through my letterbox overnight.

Posted

- of course it wasn't!

Thing is, for John to be calling anybody a "bastard", it has to have something to do with abuse of women, children or animals, and I think he is absolutely right to call this person a "Bastard", even if I don´t generally use such harsh language.

Attacking an innocent woman pushing a pram is about the lowest you can get!

A good idea for a thread, IMHO!

Posted

No, sara, it wasn´t. It´s just that SOME people´s actions are worse than being impolite, dumb at work, annoying in the street...they´re absolutely scum and make my blood boil. And those suffering from pointless murder/killing/acid attacks/raping and killing children make our daily harmless vents pale into insignificance.

Posted

Worse than that, Jeff! I know about that thread and I love it! This is worse! Some people are just scum and I have no sympathy. You have a lovely child, don´t you? Just imagine your reaction if some scum spilt acid over your beautiful boy. Would you vent or totally freak out?

I have a daughter whom I love..if some scumbag came along with acid, I wouldn´t go on the Vent thread or Photos of.. this is WORSE.

Posted

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56969&view=findpost&p=2718943

I would like to vote for Rossoneri's wife's stabber - seems like a real bastard to me!

Posted

Or the judge/police officer/psychiatrist that decided he didn't need locking up

Posted

The psychiatrist needs his bumps feeling.

Posted

I went to see a friend's doctor for a simple prescription as mine was on a cruise. The waiting room was packed and he called me in before anyone else and proceeded to tell me that he wanted to see me before all the "Kopftücher" out there as I might make his day more interesting. He then told me how he wishes that an epidemic would break out and kill all the Ausländer (I'm a returning German so not meaning me!). At the point when he started discussing 9/11 and the fact that he has worked out brilliant targets for terrorism in Germany, I got up and walked out. Is this Neo-Nazism or plain nutter/bastard?

Posted

I would report this to whatever authority will listen. Police. Medical supervisory authority. Ombudsman. Krankenkasse. The Mayor.

My last visit to the dentist also gave me a strong impression that I had not done enough to "entertain" one bored, demotivated, middle-aged, overweight, possibly mysogenist practioner. Guess they are human too but what of professionalism? Yours was pretty unprofessional I would say. You might have trouble proving it though.

Wonder what he is prescribing his patients...

Posted

Watching this video brings home the difference between the "who do you want to punch" thread and "bastard of the day" thread. Although this is was six months ago, the unknown is still bastard of that day for me.

The media feature seems to be banjaxed. :angry: edit: as does the insert link. :angry:

This is a video of some man (my bastard of the day) pushing a woman onto rail tracks in a London underground.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AhM9RVzQM

It looked random. If it was, the mind boggles horrifically at what goes on in some people's sick minds.