Lesbians and other LGBT people in Munich

237 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello ppl!

As ususal not so many events for us in this city. I don’t mean that there ain’t but still.

I am living in Munich for already a month and know just a few LGTB people. I have a large circle of friends (straight) and would like to know some more. And I guess a lot of you woulf like to do the same!

Feel free to propose and let’s discuss it and meet at last!

Cheers

Ksenia

Posted

Hey Ladies!

From the topic you can guess I am struggling to find nice pretty girls that would have the same interests)))) I am pretty lesbian in Munich and the parties or gathering places that I’ve seen mainly for shirts-boots-short-hair-cut girls…I don’t mind their company but I am more attracted to so to speak “lipstick” lesbians/bi girls…. And it is so hard to find them! Especially English speaking!)))

Let’s gather and have some good time and just enlarge our circles of friends!))))

XXXXXXXXXXX

Posted

Trying new places and meeting new people in Munich always sounds good :) Any ideas where to go?

Posted

I'd love to join youguys :) I'm quite new in Munich, it's been several months to stay here so far. But I couldn't find many girls of this side in Munich. I haven't been those kinda gathering places yet though. Anyway, it's sooo great to see that there would be a Meetup for girls, finally!

Posted

I would suggest just few general places such as bars ( I know quite few but still, I tries them, just have to remember the names LOL)...

It depends on what zou like of course, I prefer anything with good music and not overcrowded))))) Besides weather becomes so nice!!! )))

I like the one near Odeonsplatz, NV Club, little lounge bar, with a fancy decor... What do you think girls?

xxx

Posted

Oh, btw do you know about the SHE LA party on Easter holidays? Haven't been there but it seems like only for girls)))) we could meet before that of course and get to know each other)

Posted

not yet! thanks for advice, are there any girls that go there?)

Posted

Dunno. Best to send them a quick email. See their email link. I'm sure you won't be the first one to ask about that.

Posted

I hadn't heard of SHE LA before, but from the website it looks fun, especially the occasional costume :) NV Club sounds good for meeting up, nice and central - how about some point this weekend?

Posted

I can do with Friday and Saturday evenings...on Sunday I am going to Dusseldorf and on Easter I do nothing so far...so would be great to meet somewhere soon and this weekend is a good one i think :rolleyes:

Posted

Saturday sounds good :) I would bring a friend of mine along, then.

Posted

Hello!

I've just randomly come across this website while searching for LGBT meetup groups in Munich. I am from Canada and moving to Munich in a couple weeks. New city, new people, new language (planning on taking a class when I arrive, my German is poor!).. anyway, just thought I would say hello and would love to meet up with you ladies!

Take care, talk soon!

Posted

Please please please, you are welcome!

xxx

Posted

i can do Saturday too, I think, if it's the evening. Where were you thinking of meeting?

Posted

So girls, let's meet on Saturday! One of the proposals to go to Costbar, if you have any other ideas we're open!

Around 8 pm!

What do you think?

And let's think about the place until tomorrow, but anyway kates meet at Marienplatz at 8 pm and decide then )))))

See u tomorrow!

Posted

Hey girls! Let's meet on Saturday around 8 pm. Let's think about the place until tomorrow... If not then at Marienplatz at 8 pm and decide there where to go...

See you!!!

xxx

Posted

hi guys, this is the last time i have internet access today, so can we meet at 8pm outside the tourist office on marienplatz, and decide where to go from there?

see you later, hopefully :)

Posted

Well, I might be a bit late, Can you put any phone number that I could reach later?

Posted

Let's meet at 8.40 pm or something. I can't make it at 8 too...I will let Linden know as I have her number.

See you tonight!