Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A cappella singers wanted (Stuttgart Region)

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Tonfal, a mixed a cappella group based in Remseck-Pattonville is actively seeking new members!

Do you like to sing? Can you carry a tune? Can you harmonize? Are you willing to work to improve your voice and performance capabilities? Then you are just who we're looking for!

We meet on Thursday evenings, 7:45 to 9:15 at the Pattonville Burgertreff, John F Kennedy Alle 19/1, 71686, Remseck-Pattonville.

I live near Kelly Barracks, and can offer rides for 3 or 4 persons!

Posted

HI

I would love to join your group...any chance you would ever come closer to Stuttgart?

Alana

Posted

Actually, I live in Stuttgart - in Asemwald.

I've been dying to get in to an a good cappella group. Tonfall, in Pattonville, is the nearest group I've found so far, but I reall would prefer nearer and either better skilled or harder working singers! B)

I sing bass. I've been involved in barbershop quartetting and choruses since I was 16 (I'm 50 now). I sang with the a cappella group "Soundworks" in Richmond, Virginia for two years. I was the co-director for Tonfall, but stepped down recently. I'd rather sing than direct!

I will be moving to Ramstein soon, but will still be in Stuttgart on weekends.

I'm still interested in getting in to a group, or even starting a group in or around Stuttgart. Do you know of others in the area who would be intetsted?

Please let me know!

--steve

Posted

This is a bit too far... I'm also from Virginia and was in the school choir for three years. I was an alto II, but I can sing higher. If anything ever gets started closer to Stuttgart, please let me know!

Danielle

Posted

What type of music do you sing? I have been a member of Sweet Adeline's for over 25 years and sang with Gem City for over 12. Closer to Stuttgart would of course be better but ... I like to sing!!!

Posted

HI

I live in Stuttgart (Vaihingen) am contralto but not a professional by any means.

I have an ok voice but would be interested to watch/hear and try out just to see if I could

be a fit. :lol:

AlanaSusan

Posted

HI

I live in Stuttgart (Vaihingen) am contralto but not a professional by any means.

I have an ok voice but would be interested to watch/hear and try out just to see if I could

be a fit. :lol:

AlanaSusan