English-speaking singles night

163 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, I'm trying to gauge interest in a new event series specifically for eligible English-speaking singles.

If you're looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks English, please show your interest with a short reply.

Once we get enough people, we can set up some kind of event where we can meet up.

Posted

Sounds like a good idea, especially when reading it on Valentine's day. :)

While I am quite sure many singles will be most welcoming of such an event, I also believe it will take some serious effort to organize, regulate and maintain. But the great potential does seem to justify giving it a shot. I am with you. ^^

Posted

I'd be interested!

Posted

I would be, but not if I'm going to be the only one who can remember who Brian Jones was.

Posted

Definitely interested, new to Berlin and from Singapore!

Posted

Hallo Helter Skelter,

I remember Brian Jones. I grew up in that era. The golden age of music. Let us go along together to the first meet up it it happens. And remember. Mature people rock.

Colin

Posted

In Berlin for the weekend, looking for something to do the next couple nights with some fellow Americans if possible, anything going on?

Posted

I'd be interested too - and hopefully I won't be the only one who remembers who Brian Adams was.

Posted

Count me in..

will soon join you people in Berlin..

i wonder...why nobody has arranged something alike before...?

Posted

Many people have, Sandy. But you've only been here 2 weeks, so you've missed all the past events.

Posted

@Jeffo...i am not in Berlin yet...but i will be from 20th April onwards...still in Stuttgart.

anyway i am sure ...a lot more fun is still waiting :D

Posted

I´d be interested to meet British singles (Male, about 48 - 58) near Kaiserslautern/Baumholder. I´ve been here for 34 years but sometimes I feel really homesick, especially when I´ve just been on a visit to England. Does anyone know that feeling?

Posted

I will be coming to Berlin September/October and staying for six months I don't speak any German,yet. So this would be a great opportunity for me to enjoy my new city with new freinds.

Posted

Hi I am interested too - any ideas on how we can get started? How about dinner on a river boat restaurant - http://www.vanloon.de/ ? Ideas and time and date suggestions would help.

Posted

i would be interested, whats the age range though..?