French-speaking Stammtisch

187 posts in this topic

Posted

The next French-speaking Stammtisch is scheduled for Tuesday, January 17th at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps). Both learners and native speakers are welcome!

Please use our new and improved sign-up sheet to sign up! (available to Toytown members & visitors alike)

Posted

Reminder

The next French-speaking Stammtisch is scheduled for Tuesday, January 17th at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps). Both learners and native speakers are welcome!

Please use our new and improved sign-up sheet to sign up! (available to Toytown members & visitors alike)

Posted

Saw the film Intouchables at the weekend! Might be an option for an alternative outing to the usual Stammtisch. I watched it at Theatiner cinema in OV with German subtitles. Go early to get tickets though as there was a queue a mile long on Sat!! Proving very popular all round :) Great acting with both funny and poignant scenes.

Posted

The next French-speaking Stammtisch is scheduled for Tuesday, January 31st at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps). Learners and native speakers alike are welcome!

Posted

<bump>

The next French-speaking Stammtisch is scheduled for Tuesday, January 31st at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps). Learners and native speakers alike are welcome!

Posted

As Tuesday, February 14th is Valentine's day and the following Tuesday is Faschingsdienstag, the next French-speaking Stammtisch is exceptionally scheduled on the Thursday in-between, namely on February 16 at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps).

Learners and native speakers alike are welcome! About 3/4 of the people who come are non-native French speakers between levels B1-C2, so don't hesitate to show up if your French is not perfect ;)

Posted

I'll be late but hope to be there before 9.

Posted

<bump>

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Thursday, February 16 at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps).

Learners and native speakers alike are welcome! About 3/4 of the people who come are non-native French speakers between levels B1-C2, so don't hesitate to show up if your French is not perfect ;)

Posted

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, February 28 at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps).

Posted

<bump>

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, February 28 at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps).

Please use this sign-up sheet to sign up! (available to Toytown members & visitors alike)

Posted

Is it just me or does the Google link no longer work gmtl?

Posted

I just tried the link and didn't run into any difficulties. 7 people have already signed up. Maybe the link was temporarily down for some reason...

Posted

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, March 13 at 19:30 at Tabula Rasa, Holzstraße 18 (map) [note the change of place!]

You can use this sign-up sheet to sign up. (available to Toytown members & visitors alike). Due to the limited space at Tabula Rasa, please sign up by Monday.

Posted

<bump>

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, March 13 at 19:30 at Tabula Rasa, Holzstraße 18 (map) [note the change of place!]

You can use this sign-up sheet to sign up. (available to Toytown members & visitors alike). Due to the limited space at Tabula Rasa, please sign up by Monday.

Posted

Did we mention how good the cake is at Tabula Rasa?

Posted

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, March 27 at 19:30 at Metz7, Metzstraße 7 (link to Google maps).

Please use this sign-up sheet to sign up! (available to Toytown members & visitors alike)

Posted

Hallo everyone!! I am due to arrive in Munich early April, relocating to Munich from the UK. Could you please keep me posted if you do meet in the course of April please?

Cheers!

Emma

Posted

As Metz7 is likely to be less quiet than we'd like to due to a soccer game, we've changed the venue to: Café Puck, Türkenstraße 33.

The next French-speaking Stammtisch will be taking place on Tuesday, March 27 at 19:30 at Café Puck, Türkenstraße 33.

Posted

coucou

do u think i can arrive one hour later with one of my french friend?

I signed up already It's Solene

Let me know bye