Free ladies acrobatics classes

52 posts in this topic

Posted

My name is Lisa and I am offering free acrobatics classes for ladies (18-30ish) on thursdays at Nollendorfplatz. Classes are a mixture of basic gymnastics, yoga and acrobatics elements that are designed to improve agility, develop core muscles and body awareness. My background is in gymnastics and acrobatics coaching/training and I enjoy the sport and would love to teach it to more people :)

We are starting back up on 13.10 at 16:00 and I would love to hear from you if you´d like to give it a go!

I´m Aussie and classes are held in a mixture of Eng/German. tovey@cvjm-berlin.de

Posted

Hi Lisa,

will there be any classes held in the evenings (after 6pm) or on weekends? I'd love to join at 4pm but I work full time :(.

Posted

Hi there,

I hear you with the full-time work. At this point I´d like to try the 16:00 timeslot but when its just not working for people i would defs look at an early evening class :) Maybe theres others who feel the same?

Posted

Hi,

I live right on top of Nollendorfplatz and am looking to get a bit healthier before I go on holiday for a few days in December. Where exactly is it held? And how long are the classes for? My rota changes for work every week, so wouldn't be able to make it every week necessarily but I would love to give it a go! Maybe you could email me some more details because I am not on here that often! Cheers,

Emma.

reevese@live.co.uk

Posted

I would be interested in taking the class in the evening...I got classes during the day :/

Posted

i would also be interested in this if it was early evenings after 6 or weekends too. how long and how much are the classes?

Posted

I'd be very up for that if it was a little bit later, even 5pm.I'm a bit out of shape though...

Posted

I would love to join also, but I am free only afer 6pm (for example 6.30pm would be perfect):)

Posted

Ok so there has been a pretty good response and im happy to start another class and see how we go :) it was great to meet some new ppl on thurs at 16:00 and now from TUES 15 Nov 18:30 i would like to have another class! A very warm welcome to those interested :) Tues 15 Nov, 18:30 Einemstr. 10, 10787 (Nollendorfplatz), look fwd to seeing you there!

Posted

That sounds great, I'm interested too!

Posted

Great! That gives me more opportunity to go now it's on two days! Hopefully this week I won't get called into work!

Posted

That was really fun! Thank you Lisa, it was really nice to meet you and the others and try all those balances :)

Posted

Ich auch! Though I must say, my shoulders and stomach are a bit sore today! It was so much fun! Thank you!! :-)

Posted

Hey,

I'm just getting settled in Berlin and these classes sound great, what times are they on next week?

Posted

I think they are always on the same times - but now it is run on a Tuesday as well. You will really enjoy it! :-)

Posted

Hi, i'd like to join the class tomor. too. What is the exact location of your place - i mean the floor, the appat-t number?! Thank you.

Posted

Hey all, its been a really great response to the classes and i look fwd to the next weeks of meeting new ppl and getting in some fitness amongst the chatter :)

Posted

Hi Lisa, I'd love to do something like this (I've done trapeze before in the past). The only problem is I'm a man. Any chance of opening the classes up to both genders?

Posted

i would like to give it a go too. Will come this Thurs at 16:00.

Posted

Hi! The class ws really great and lots of fun. Hopefully i will be able to come next Tuesday too.

Posted

Hi all,

I hope that you all are also finding the time to enjoy the Christmas spirit in Berlin!

This week Fitness will only be held on Thursday from 4pm-5:30pm because on Tuesday night I have a Chairman’s-Meeting for work. Next week will be normal and it will be the last week before the Christmas break. I hope you can make it to Thursday!

See you then, or next week,

Lisa

Quick summary of upcomming classes: thurs 08.12, tues 13.12, thurs 15.12, christmas break, tues 10.01, thurs 12.01 (and then each week like normal)

Posted

Hi all,

Last classes for 2011 are this week, and theres still space for new members :)

Cheers,

Lisa

Posted

Thanks for a really fun week of acrobatics! Was nice to meet the many new ladies that came along :) The new courses in 2012 will begin on Tues Jan 10 and then Thurs Jan 12 (and then weekly from there). I wish you a great holiday break and dont forget to practice handstands!

Merry Christmas :) Lisa