Where can I watch NFL in Stuttgart?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I would like to see some football this season and was wondering if anyone out there knew of a place with a wide screen that presented NFL games in Stuttgart? Preferably there would be cold Hefeweisen available and the announcing would be in English.

Thanks

Posted

Heyah,

I don't know where to watch but I would love to see some football as well.

pls let me know if you have a place!

Posted

Besides O'Reilly's and Biddy Early's, does anyone know of any other places. I was at Biddy Early's a few weeks ago and they had golf on. When I asked them if they could put the NFL on I was looked at like I was some kind of an asshole. So if anyone knows of any other places that show the NFL please share :)

Posted

There are three Irish Pubs in Stuttgart.

FTFY - you forgot The Auld Rogue. And this page shows what sports they're showing this week, NFL seems to be on the agenda.

Posted

@ frankie. You possibly asked them to put on the NFL on the final day of the Ryder cup which was one of the most amazing sports days ever, hence the look.

I think your best bet is O'Reilly's. I think the atmosphere there is better than any of the other in Stuttgart for watching sports as it has "the local" feel about it.

Just don't try and turn on the NFL when I'm watchin the GAA please. Thanks.

Posted

PS: If you're lookin for an american bar there's none... Now there's an idea

Posted

Anyone know of anyone in Stuttgart looking for a lodger from April- August? Scottish student coming over.

Posted

The only place that I have found that always has NFL on Sunday is The Auld Rogue in Vaihingen. This place is great!! The owner is very friendly and the burgers are delicious!! They will normally feature one game on one screen and then have the Redzone on the other big screen. We bring along our computer and watch whatever game we like on there as well. I tried O'reillys before based on other posts on here and it was not a good experience. They will only possibly put the game on for you, depending on their mood and definitely make you feel like a jerk for asking!! The Auld Rogue is the way to go, no doubt about it!!

Posted

I would recommend the Auld Rogue. A lot of Americans go there as it's close to the military base. Also, they have two tvs and every time I've gone when the game is on, it's playing.