Climbing (Bouldering) at Boulderwelt

50 posts in this topic

Posted

A small group has started to go climbing at Boulderwelt (Ostbanhof) weekly. The gym is exclusively a bouldering gym, but the quality and quantity of the problems are superior to those at the Thalkirchen DAV climbing center. Plus, the cost of a day pass is much cheaper. If anyone would like to join us, it's a great workout and fun way to meet people.

http://www.boulderwelt.de/tl_files/boulderwelt/galerie/Boulderwaende/Bistroblock%20(1).JPG

http://www.boulderwelt.de/tl_files/boulderwelt/galerie/Boulderwaende/Boulderwelt_Kugel%20(1).JPG

http://www.boulderwelt.de/

Posted

Hi, I'd love to try it sometime soon...never been to Boulderwelt. So when do you guys get together?

Posted

Hello, I am going there sometimes but I really miss a group to keep motivation sometimes :-) Could you tell when do you use to meet and I'll try to join.

Ju

Posted

No news but anyway, I'll go tomorrow evening. I think I'll be there around 6:30 or 7PM. If anyone would lik to join, don't hesitate to leave a message!

Posted

Planning on going tonight at 6pm... we usually go Tuesday nights. I tend to go more often as well. Just look for obnoxious english speaking climbers.

Posted

I'm planning on going again tomorrow (Thursday) night at 6pm, if anyone would like to join me. I'm the asian girl.

Posted

Boulderwelt is celebrating their 1st birthday this weekend!

Saturday is a climbing competition, raffle, and special event.

Sunday is open door climbing for all, if you ever wanted to try it but didnt want to pay...

Check it out!

More info is on their website: http://www.boulderwelt.de/

Posted

Anyone fancy going on Sunday? Might be good to go early or late because im guessing it will be crowded. I will definitely be going so if anyone is interested let me know.

All the best,

Jon

Posted

I'll go today at around 5Pm maybe 5:30PM.

J

Posted

I can meet at 5 or half 5. My mob is:

Text me and I can call you back on a landline (or text) to arrange where to meet etc.

Jon

Posted

Anybody going tomorrow afternoon? I'll go around 5.

Posted

Hey - do you guys still meet? I'm a beginner (have gone a few times) and would like to join a group to go with and to learn from!

Posted

So do I! I did some easy indoors climbing a couple years ago and I'd like to pick it up again!

Please can you keep me posted if there is any climbing events?

Cheers,

Janice

Posted

I climb relatively often at Boulderwelt and Thalkirchen, so I'm always looking for people to go with. Let me know if you're interested in climbing sometime soon. :)

Posted

Definitely - perhaps next week or the week after? Like I said, I'm a beginner - so don't expect great things just yet, hopefully you won't mind that! :-)

Posted

Sure, just PM me sometime and let me know when you're free. I live pretty close to Boulderwelt so it's easy to get to for me. :)

Posted

Great! I'll probably be in touch sometime next week :-)

Posted

Hi there, could I join you guys one of these evenings?

Cheers, Stefan

Posted

Hi Stefan,

We are thinking about going climbing next Sunday morning (to be confirmed).

If you are interested, you are very welcome to join us :)

Regards,

Janice

Posted

Sounds swell - there is a chance I'll be out of town, but otherwise I'll join you guys.

I'm going to Boulderwelt Tuesday and Thursday evenings this week, too. Am living in Haidhausen, Boulderwelt is so close it might get hard on my tendons :) Anyways, if anyone would like to join, just send me a PM and we can figure out a time and place to meet.

Cheers, Stefan