Decisions you made or have to make today

180 posts in this topic

Posted

Every day, we make thousands of decisions, most of them minor ones that are made subconsciously or with little thought. What are the decisions you made or will have to make today?

Mine include:

1. What time to crack open that first beer?

2. Regular chewing tobacco or dipping tobacco?

3. Take a fellow TTer up on her very kind offer to chillax with a couple of other TTers at her house, or just vegetate in an intoxicated state all day?

Decisions, decisions...

Posted

1. Should I have a second bowl of muesli?

2. Should I put the coffee machine on again?

3. Should I have lunch early or wait until I have finished checking this translation - I have another five pages to go (from 21).

4. Shall I continue watching Bones on watch-series.eu today or should I clear out the wardrobe or can I actually do both?

5. Instead of clearning the wardrobe out, should I be sociable and call to see if I can join some friends?

6. If I work fast enough, will I be able to do it all?

7. Should I go to the gym instead?

8. The weather's nice - should I go for a walk?

9. Should I write back to a customer today or leave it until tomorrow morning seeing as how one customer has changed their mind about a certain job so I have some extra time available tomorrow?

And so it goes on.

I've got as far as nearly answering number three on the list.

Posted

1. Where should rent a car since all the prices raised overnight?

2. Which would be less painful, the commissary or px to get laundry detergent?

3. Which hotel to stay in?

4. Should I take a nap?

5. Should I re-buy my children's favorite DVD?

Posted

Should I work on cleaning and organizing my schranks or organize tax papers or just mess around online reading stuff? Maybe a nap? What should I eat for lunch since no one went shopping yesterday? Where shall we eat dinner, since no one went shopping?

Posted

if I should start the grill outside ( it is drizzling now) or wait until the guests arrive...

Posted

Must finish reading all the disclosures on every fricking detail about the farm + house (and man, there are a lot, including legal battles) and decide if I want to put 1% of its value into title. Today is ze last day to write that check!

I'll put some bubbly in the fridge... I'm a risk taker.

Posted

Should I write this report now, or wait til Monday?

Posted

Today I have decided that I will get on the plane and come back to Germany as originally scheduled. My flight leaves in 7 hours.

Guess I should also decide to pack and get ready. :ph34r:

Posted

I decided to have a romantic skype-dinner tonight ;)

Posted

I'm curious what a romantic Skype dinner is. I might have to try that.

my brain hurts right now so I'm refusing to make decisions. the only thing I'm looking forward to is some alcohol after work.

Posted

Hehehehe

Travlar, since my bf is 1300 km far away, a romantic Skype dinner is the only dinner I can get...

Cheers

Posted

Wear heels or flats tonight to a party (if you know how accident prone I am, this is a legitimate question)?

Posted

Bring both and wear the flats once the heels are getting dangerous?

Posted

Should I work on report card grades today (ensuring a more relaxed week ahead) or enjoy a proper lazy Saturday (which is much more tempting, but will leave me stressed/busy all week)?

Posted

1. Do I really need to clear the paperwork on my desk, or can that wait another two weeks?

2. Should the research I do today focus on my Klausur for Post Colonial Theory or North American History?

3. Should I start making curry for dinner before my friend comes over or after?

4. Since we're going out tonight, should I shower before or after curry? Before would give me a distinct curry-smell, but after would leave my friend chilling in my living room... staring at all those papers on my desk.

Oh, decisions, decisions!

Posted

At 4 p.m., yesterday, a German Bekannte rang my doorbell and asked me to go sit in a field with her outside the ampitheater in Gelsenkirchen to hear And One and Unheilig. Since I have had allergies for a couple of days, I had to think about whether I wanted to sit in a field. But I would have just been lying on my couch at home with allergies and she wouldn't have gone alone, so I said yes. I am so glad I didn't give into entropy and feeling ill. We ended up buying two tickets at less than face value and getting into the concert, and seeing it was so much better than just listening. Every seat had a good view and we could look out to the river behind the stage until very late in the evening with the late sunset. Also, the concert was very good. Surprising, because the last Unheilig concert I went to was not so good.

Posted

Must finish reading all the disclosures on every fricking detail about the farm + house (and man, there are a lot, including legal battles) and decide if I want to put 1% of its value into title. Today is ze last day to write that check!

I feel like a cheater. We should be closing the deal on this farm this week, but my agent found another farm, just steps away. I couldn't admit at first glance, but now that I've seen it a 2nd time today, it's better.

I feel like I'm engaged to be married, but just found Mr. Even More Right. Agent tells me I must decide now... Husband is off drinking the night away with a bunch of Japanese clients.

Fookin'ell. I've spent most of my marriage letting him call the big shots [including moving to Germany!]... this one should be mine, RIGHT?? I am the frickin' farmer... he is the German tech dork.

MUST DECIDE!!! Will gin help? :D

Posted

will I go to Croatia for the day and swim and look at art with some nice people or will I work?

I have 5 minutes to decide and Im still drinking my first coffee

Posted

Left right lower upper dragon tiger skull.

Posted

Should I have breakfast,should I get dressed, what about cycling...decisions decisions.

Posted

When exactly should I make a run for it?

Posted

I feel like a cheater. We should be closing the deal on this farm this week, but my agent found another farm, just steps away. I couldn't admit at first glance, but now that I've seen it a 2nd time today, it's better.

I decided today to buy the other farm! I'm so fickle! :P It was significantly more stressful than choosing new shoes, haha.

Please Gawd, let this be the right decision. And please don't sue me, Mr. Irishman with crucifixes in every room.

Now I must decide whether the margarita should be traditional lime, or girly mango. B)

Posted

Hmmm should I take the dog out in the pouring rain or wake one of my sleeping kids to do it.... :rolleyes: