Moms with babies/young children in Heidelberg

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I am Living in Walldorf, near Heidleberg who has recently become Mom. Is there any English speaking or Mums with babies? Who are interested in get together? Would really nice to meet someone from Heidelberg area too.

Posted

Thanks for your replies.

@Orla.Karlsruhe is stiil far from me as my Son is 3months old and I do not drive. May be in future I would be able to participate.

@ Elfenstar Thanks for sharing. Sure, I would love to be the part of it. Please tell me when you guys are meeting next.

Posted

Post to that thread please, not here. I don#t have kids, but I used the search feature to find a relevant link for you.

Posted

Hi,

My husband is currently working and living in Walldorf. I have a 3 month old daughter and we visit him reguarly for 2 /3 weeks at a time. I am flying back on on the 29th May and am looking for any english speaking baby groups I could go to. Can you recommend any?

Posted

Unless google maps sucks, it says you are closer to DRamstadt, Frankfurt and Mainz, is that right?

I am 3o-45 minutes south of Heidelberg. I have a 5 month old. :)

Posted

Ok yes google map blows. I am about 25 minutes away from you :)

I have not yet gone to any mom groups, but I do know of 1, but it is for cloth diapering moms.

My husband works in heidelberg, and can take me up there, but I have no idea what to do the rest of the day outside of the meet ups, I cannot drive so I would be stuck, so I never went.

But I am up for get togethers, I need to get out more.

Posted

Hi,

Bit of a late reply but I live in Heidelberg and have a son 2 years and another baby on the way, due in August. There are some great places to meet up in Heidelberg if your interested?

Posted

am not a mum both i can mingle with you if you dont mind

bin nicht Mum beide ich mit Ihnen mischen können, wenn Sie dont mind

Posted

Dandolas,

Lets plan to meet in Heidelberg. Plz suggest the places, may be in next week.What do you say?

Posted

Hello Gauri1 and Dandolas,

I live in Leimen and I have a 7 month old baby. I'd like to join. Let me know when...

@princemila, why not joining? I'd love to meet new people.

Posted

Hey

Lets plan something in next month during 2nd week.What do you all say?

Posted

It's ok for me, I'm available all the time :)

Posted

Hi girls! I live in Wiesloch City beside Walldorf and go to German language school in Heidelberg 9am to 1pm. I'm only a stepmom to 2 teenagers, if you don't mind, hehe :)

Posted

Hi there!

I live in Leimen and have a 8 month old - would love to join in :)

Posted

Hey,

I also have a son who is 1.5years old, would be nice to meet with you. We live in weinheim but can easily get to Heidelberg.

when and where do you plan to meet?

Posted

Sorry been a bit slow! Can meet this month, but after that new baby is due so I will probably be out of action for a few weeks. I can meet mornings alone or afternoons with my son as is in kinderkrippe in the mornings! Just let me know where and when is best for you :-)

Posted

Hi All,

So lets decide the place to meet and the date..I think some spielplatz or park would be a good option. Is there any nice park in weisloch? Walldorf has to too good park but we can meet may be there next time.

Looking forward your replies.

Posted

Wiesloch might be a bit difficult for me as I'm without car, but I can always join next time!

Posted

Wiesloch is reachable for me but I am new I don't know much about places. Gauri can you suggest anywhere?

I'm busy on Tuesday, other days are ok. I prefer afternoon. Any idea?

Posted

Hi Girls,

How about meeting on Saturday along with the babies On 16th July at Schwetzingen castle garden? During the second half of the day?

Posted

Hi dandolas,

I wish you all the very best with your delivery and with baby.

Lets meet before your delivery.

Posted

I dunno if I can make it. I don't drive yet :)

Weekends work, herr sj1 could bring me, but not sure where I would send him off too lol.