Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English speaking swimming instructors for adults

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I am looking for english speaking professional swimming instructors in Munich for adults?

Any suggestions/contacts?

-Jughead

Posted

Even me looking out for same, if you got to know about Swim instructor plz let me know

Thanks

Posted

If anyone is looking for an English-speaking swim instructor in the Munich or Regensburg area, I'd be happy to teach you! I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years, and a teacher, coach, and lifeguard in the US for 6 years. I have taught children and adults of all ages and ability levels. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Posted

Hi...

I would also like to join.

Sent a PM

Thank you

Posted

I am in too..Cant we form a group and request Sarah to teach us four or five people?

Posted

Hello All,

were you successful? I'm also interested in swimming lessons as well!

Posted

I am interested too! Can someone tell me if and where you are meeting up? Thanks!

Posted

I have been asking around about this for a few weeks and haven't gotten any successful leads. Let me know if anyone finds an English instructor. I also would be interested. :)

Posted

BTW it seems so that there are many opportunities for adult swimming instruction, for example: https://www.swm.de/privatkunden/m-baeder/kursangebote-ticos/westbad.html

It is 117Euros for 9x1 hours of instruction plus the admission fee. I don't know how important it is to have the courses in english as you can see what others are doing in the worst case.

Posted

Just wondering... it is allowed to get your own personal instructor in the SWM pools!? or do you have to learn through the swimming classes they offer (like what Peter posted)?

Posted

Any success stories here...?

Posted

Hi Sarah,

Do you still teach swimming for adults in Munich?

If so, I am interested.

Pls email.

Josephine

Posted

Hello Sara,

Are you still a swimming teacher in Munich?

I am so interested to learn how to swim and now I live in Schwabing, Munich.

If you are still active then please send me information about times, place and your prices.

I am looking forward to hear from you! Tried mailing you here but that seemed not to work.

Posted

Private Swimming Lessons for all ages and stages.

Swimming is indisputably on of the best sports as it exercises all the muscle groups of the body, gives it a natural shape, and creates very few risks of injuries. It's also a good alternative for a dynamic sport during the cold months as you get to exercise in the (relatively) warm water instead in the cold outdoors.

My name is Svetlana Nencheva. I have experience with coaching small groups of 5-15 year old children, but I am also comfortable with teaching adults. I've been racing in my prime years, so I could prepare you for competitive swimming or just teach you how to enjoy yourself in the water - it all depends on you. I can guarantee perfection in the aspects of swimming techniques and durability.

I speak fluently English, some French, and I am improving my German.

Currently I live in the East of Munich so I prefer going to Hallenbad am Jagdfeldring, but I could come to whichever pool suits you the best. First lesson will be free.

If that provokes your interest, I would be happy to receive your PM :)

Posted

Hi guys,

I was reading your thread and there's something that might easily help you find any sports coach here in Germany (especially München).

The website is: http://www.becoacht.com

I hope this helps! Ciao!