Strip clubs, and bars with striptease shows

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Any idea where are the hottest strip clubs are? And are they clean?

Posted

For strip clubs your best bet is Schillerstrasse. There are several cellar bars along this street and they all offer the same thing. That is, striptease dancers on a stage. Each stripper dances to two songs. In the first song she remains dressed - albeit in revealing clothing. During the second song she strips. At the very end she takes off her bikini bottoms but you see nothing more than a quick flash of pounani before she disappears backstage.

Shortly after you arrive a girl - or a number of girls if you're in a group - will come over and start chatting to you. They then invite you to buy them a drink. They will typically order a very expensive champagne. If you don't buy a drink they'll disappear very quickly and you can get on with just watching the show. If you do buy a drink they'll listen to you talk about your troubles for as long as you keep buying.

Note, you will not get anything more out of a night here other than watching the strippers on the stage and chat to a girl. These bars are only licensed for striptease, not for commercial sex. The girls won't even arrange to meet you elsewhere later.

Of these strip bars on Schillerstrasse, by far the best and least sleazy is the one attached to the Beate Uhse sex shop. Here you pay 12 Euro entry. For that you get two tokens. One token gets you one drink - either bottled beer, cola, or water. You can then stay as long as you like watching the girls up on the stage. This bar is much cleaner than the others. Plus you can sit right up close to the stage.

The girls will come round and offer you a private dance. For this you have to buy them an expensive drink and they'll take you behind a partition for... a private dance. As before, however, there will be nothing more than a dance.

Posted

Note the difference between strip bars and brothels and the different locations. Brothels are all outside the city centre, mostly on industrial estates etc.

Posted

The only brothels I know of are the one on Hansastrasse beside the Kartpalast and knocking-shop-HQ, the Leierkasten on Leopoldstr. Love hearts in the windows and a large picture of a woman outside with a decidedly hairy hand.

If you want a strip club that isn't seedy then check out New York Tabledance at the Kultfabrik. A great spot as far as I'm concerned although I've not been there now in a couple of years.

Posted

Have only ever been to one strip club here, and thats the one on Schillerstr near Hauptbanhof. Last time I was there, it cost 12€ to get and 2 free beers when you get in there.

Never been to NYTD, my brother is over next month and he just turned 18 in August. Would a trip to a strip club be a good present?

Any others?

Posted

I have honestly never been in a strip club (but I know a one or two ladies that have :ph34r: ) but I would certainly be up for BNO at a classy joint. Sorry can't help on the suggestions, though.

Posted

I gripe about strip clubs is that you can drop a lot of $$$ with no real touch. Prefer brothels myself. :ph34r:

Posted

I stumbled into Sexyland near Hauptbahnhof one drunken evening and was amazed to find that in comparison to the ladies at home these were actually really good dancers.

The place was right seedy though and they only accept American dollars.

Posted

I took a flight to Budapest the other weekend to join up with a bucks weekend. Very many lovely ladies and no 'you buy me a drink - 100 dolla fizz' nonsense. A seriously good larf and only €170 flight.

By the way, I'm a Vatican sponsored christian fundamentalist and suicide candle igniter. My chat up lines are top notch and I really don't need to do the things mentioned in this whole discussion. Oh allah, I feel so guilty. I'm off to watch a Friends rerun to cleanse my eyes.

Posted

I've never been to a strip club in Germany. In the states you bring lots of $1 bills and attach them to various articles of "clothing" as the stripper dances.

Since there are no 1€ notes, where do you put the 1€ coins?

Topics merged by admin

Posted

you have to spend 5€ a pop, innit, yer cheap git :P

EDIT - bleedin ell, SiM, you plumb new depths every day :rolleyes:

Posted

I prefer to think of it as reaching new heights... :P

Posted

you get fake money, either as part of the entry fee, or if you really want it you can buy it extra. Some places even give it to you instead of real money as change from buying drinks!

Or you do what my mate did after getting really drunk, let us trick him into thinking the lap dances were for people who tipped 50 euros! So he does that, and the stripper is pretty happy about it, leaves and comes back looking for him to give him a lap dance, ends up giving the best lapdance of the whole evening to some guy with wearing the same top as him. The funniest bit was watching him trying to argue with the bar staff and bouncers trying to either get his money back or the lap dance he was owed!

Posted

i have it on good authority that in Canada they have a similar problem (and the same solution as SiM's), ie no 1 doller notes, just loonies.

Apparetnly they solve this problem by getting the stripper to pose with her legs apart and letting the patrons aim the loonies for the "slot".

Posted

If you're used to American strip clubs, don't even bother going in Germany. There's no comparison. Especially if you're from Atlanta!

Posted

Exactly, I've heard that in the US there's no touching!

Posted

You've got to know where to go mate. ;)

Posted

Of course, this varies from state to state:

Worst (in my limited experience): California <_<

Best: Hawaii :o