Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lost the BVG yearly subscription abo

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

I think I need help here. I could not find my bvg tickets for the rest of the first half year.

It is that kind of annual subscription tickets, which is base on a contract.

Can I get a new set of tickets from DB? Thanks!

UT

Posted

DB will certainly not give you new tickets for BVG.

The BVG call center is staffed around the clock - their number is 19449. This is a rather specialized case, so I suggest you call them directly and ask.

Posted

From whom have you bought the ticket - from the BVG? From the S-Bahn (DB)?

As the boss here already said, you should go to the service offices of the authority that has issued the tickets - whether it is BVG or DB/S Bahn. These are not the same business entities.

Posted

I know the OP is no longer active, but I've also lost mine - wondered if it hashappened to anyone else in the interim and if they will give me new ones? It is for the entire 6 months as it started Feb.

Posted

No they won't give you a replacement, this happened my husband a while back, he has a non transferable ticket which only he can use and when he lost his tickets they wouldn't replace them

Posted

The problem with paper tickets is that someone could potentially sell theirs and simply claim a replacement.

At the end of last year, I was "upgraded" to a BVG Fahrcard, which is basically a credit card-sized lump of plastic with a special chip and is currently being issued on a trial basis.

Given it's quite new, inspectors don't appear to know what to do with it and any time I've been controlled they just walk on to scrutinise the next person's paper ticket!

Anyway, apparently if I lose it, the cost is €10 for a replacement.

Hopefully this will be the end of expensive paper ticket losses!

Posted

I found them!! There were in a letter addressed to my boyfriend with 'TK' all over it. Of course, where else would they have been?