• Fürstenfeldbruck
    • Germering
    • Eichenau
    • Mammendorf
    • Gilching
    • Maisach
    • Landsbereid
    • Elsewhere - please post location in thread

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

110 posts in this topic

Posted

I was wondering how many other ladies are at home most of the day while their kids are in school?

It's not always practical to get into Munich for the meet-ups held there so I'm trying to organise something a bit more local to the Fürstenfeldbruck area. Hopefully this means a few of us can enjoy some company in local cafes or restaurants, exchange info, tips for shopping and so on without having the stress of getting back from the city to collect kids.

If you are interested in meeting up, a reply in the poll lets me help decide where to meet that's central for most of us.

Hope to see you FFB'ers soon! :D

Posted

hi there,

I live in Neuried,so not far from Germering, Gilching etc nothing much going on here though esp in winter, so coffee and chit chat would be nice evrery now and again!

Posted

Would this be a strictly without kids meet-up? I am at home with a newborn in Lochhausen and would be interested in meeting up more locally.

Posted

I've added my vote for Germering, and although my kids are not in school yet, I would be interested in meeting people in this area.

Posted

Ok, so there's a little bit of interest already so I propose a coffee/lunch meeting next Tuesday, 22nd february at 11am in Agua, Germering.

http://www.stadthalle-germering.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=65

If you fancy coming along, pop your name on here and paste it on your post. We won't need to reserve tables as I'm sure it will only be a couple of us but it's good to know in advance who plans to attend.

1. g24

Posted

Such a pity but I have a really important appointment on Tuesday that I cant miss, hope that i can come to the next meet-up though!

Posted

At the moment I am working until 3:00pm, but would be interested in keeping in touch as I live in Germering and would love to meet other English speaking moms. If you were to organize activities in the early afternoon or playdates with kids/ excursions /etc. please keep me posted.

Posted

Would Wednesday suit people better then? I have another lady coming who isnt on TT and she can do either. Dens?

Posted

Wednesday would work for me too...

Tuesday Morn I have my sweetie!!

Are Blokies welcome too? I promise that I will have a wash first... :lol:

Posted

I was wondering how many other ladies are at home most of the day while their kids are in school

Not sure you are in this group SP!

I was hoping this meet up would be without kids, there are lots of mother and tots, mums and bumps and so on and this gives us a chance to be ourselves and leave the 'mum' role aside for a bit. Hey, if you aren't a mum, that's cool too, would be lovely to chat and make new friends :)

I'll try and vary times and locations to suit as many of us as possible so hopefully we can give this FFB area group a go.

So let's do wednesday this week at 11am at the same location - Agua in germering!

Hope to see you there!

Posted

Fair enough...

Maybe you should have made it clear in the title.

Posted

To bad I am also working until 3:00 and after I have my kids, it won't work for me.

If you plan to meet with kids It will be nice to meet moms.

Enjoy your first meeting.

Posted

Vsgonnord - we could arrange a Lollihop meet up during the fasching holiday with kids.

Are you also working during that week? Can arrange a morning or late afternoon to suit :)

Posted

The week of Fasching might work for us as well, late afternoon would be best.

Posted

Sounds great!!! I'll be there. Looking forward to a chat and hopefully a decent cup of tea...

Posted

Looking forward to meeting Dens and aud7 tomorrow! :)

Posted

Lovely to chat to dens and aud7, 3 hours flew by!

There's been requests for a kids meet too so how about Wednesday 9th march at Lollihop? 2pm

Posted

Read and replied now :)

Posted

Next meet will be during the fasching holidays with the kids. Lollihop is a great place where the kids can have lots of fun and the mums can blether and eat cake :) . If you fancy it, stick your name on the list so I know how many chairs I need to grab.

1. G24 + 3 sprogs

Posted

Next meet will be during the fasching holidays with the kids. Lollihop is a great place where the kids can have lots of fun and the mums can blether and eat cake . If you fancy it, stick your name on the list so I know how many chairs I need to grab.

1. G24 + 3 sprogs

2. Lajesmir + 1