Massage therapist in Berlin

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Any suggestions of where to go or personal experiences/recommendations? I'm looking forward a female preferably and something in the line of deep tissue massage would be great. (German) Language is not necessarily an issue in this case...

thanks in advance!

Posted

I used this masseuse Theresa last year and she was really brilliant..

http://www.inmotionmassage.de/

I am not sure if she is still around Berlin..

Posted

hi, my German friend Carlos is a really great massage therapist, not female, but very gentle and sensitive guy who has been doing massage for many years and is skilled in deep tissue and craniosacral as well as other modalities. I dont have his ph number handy, but his email is: <carlos@carloscrystal.de> his English is very good.

right now he is living in Prenzlauberg. I am having a massage with him tomorrow after arriving back Berlin after travels, best remedy I know for 'arriving' in my body!

Posted

can we update this thread? looking to get a massage for a good price...???

Posted

I am a New York trained and licensed massage therapist offering a blend of deep tissue massage, stretching, reflexology and shiatsu according to your needs. I have an office located in Neukölln and also offer housecalls. For prices, discounts, and all other information, please see my website at www.hiraihealing.com or feel free to email me with questions jaina@hiraihealing.com.

Posted

Here's a bilingual English/German speaking massage therapist. Check out the site: http://www.balance-in-action.de/home-english/individual-massage/

Mobile and in-house corporate massage is also available

Posted

Message me and I can forward you a coupon :-)...sorry didnt mean to write that twice :-/

Posted

Mobile and in-house corporate massage is also available :-)

You have a funny way of spelling "Happy Endings". Is this something new on the intarwebs that I didn't get the memo for?

woof.

Posted

You have a funny way of spelling "Happy Endings". Is this something new on the intarwebs that I didn't get the memo for?

woof.

wow...

That is actually a legit business practice. Some people can't physically move, so there are mobile massage therapist and physical therapist that go to them.

lol way to put yourself out there... woof woof..

Posted

> "why to put yourself out there..."

Funsies. And the choice of thread. And the humourous self-servicing description. And your spamminess in multiple posts.

But mostly for funsies. I have four more hours to kill before the conf call.

woof.

Posted

warm golden greetings dear ones!

If one be seeking a massage, ayurvedic, aromatic oils, lymph drainage and recharging with chakra cleansing then I will love to be of graceful service. My experience is of many years and my touch ever more sensitive to your inner most needs and comforts. I can come to you or if you wish I may also offer you space.

The massage is around 1 - 1.5 hours according to the unraveling of your tensions

the hour.... 60 Euros

longer than an hour is charged according to your capacity

If you would like to include breathing exercises and light kundalini yoga then this option is avaliable!

I am female, fluent German and English, well travelled and educated. Living in Mehringdamm though I may come to you!

Liscenced by APMA international. Paris

Phone number 015236325672

Email: jasmeen.farasha53@gmail.com

With deep sincere wishes of luck and light to fill your days

Jasmeen

Posted

I am a New York licensed massage therapist with an office in Friedrichshain. Among other styles I offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal and Shiatsu massage at reasonable prices. Please visit my website at www.hiraihealing.com for all the details. Don't miss the weekly 15€ discount offer!

60 min for 60€/45€ students

90 min for 85€/60€ students

incalls/outcalls available. Nonsexual, friendly, female therapist who speaks English natively and German conversationally.

Jaina Hirai

jaina@hiraihealing.com

Posted

My friend Ashema is a great massage therapist. Check out her website at be-touched.de.

Posted

Hi all,

I am an American-educated therapist offering Structural Integration Bodywork, Trigger-Point Therapy, tension-focused therapeutic sessions, Deep Tissue Massage full-body holistic Relaxation massage, as well as specific foot, hand or neck/head sessions. I also offer Mind-Body awareness work, breathwork, and guided meditation which can be incorporated into massage sessions if you are interested in that work. My standard rates are 40€ for 60 minutes or 50€ for a full 90 minute professional session in Friedrichshain (though check out my FB page for specials). House visits also available for an additional fee.

And for clarification for some of the above comments, this as well is professional, non "happy ending", actual massage. I offer my therapeutic services to support healing and balance in your life.

You can check out more about me at facebook.com/HeartEmbodiedMassage or contact me at HeartEmbodied@yahoo.com to schedule an appointment or with any questions. With peace.

~Rachel

Posted

here is a good massage therapist: www.facebook.com/haim.el

i went to him with pain in my lower back that i had for the last half of a year and after 3 intense sessions it didn't hurt any more.

he is very nice person. i am recommending.

Alexa

Posted

Jaina (the therapist who posted above) is excellent. She's now officially my massage therapist..Highly recommended..

~Michelle

Posted

Thank you to all who have left good reviews for me on this forum! I am honored and grateful.

About me:

I am a New York licensed massage therapist with an office in Friedrichshain.

Among other styles I offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Thai and Osteothai massage. Please visit my website at www.hiraihealing.com for all the details. Don't miss the weekly 15€ discount offer!

I need to let you know about my price increases as of Sept 1, 2013. This was a difficult decision for me, but in order to continue to provide outstanding service, the prices are now:

60 min for 80€/65€ students

90 min for 105€/80€ students

I find that many massage therapists offer 60 minute appointments for 60€, but after dressing, undressing, and some talking, you only receive 45 minutes of actual massage time for your money. For a 60 minute massage you receive 90 minutes of my time. Unless you are late, you will always receive a MINIMUM of 60 minutes bodywork plus 15 minutes of time before and after for a thorough discussion of your health history, time to undress, and time to relax a few moments on the table or mat. A rushed massage negates many of the benefits!

Posted

Hello,

Just sharing my updated information for those of you who might be looking for a current, English-speaking massage therapist in Berlin. I'm American-educated, specialize in Structural Integration (the 10 Sessions) and connective tissue massage, as well as trigger-point therapy, full body massage, site-specific sessions, and more. My approach is based on anatomy as well as being integrative with a mind-body perspective, and incorporate awareness work into some sessions for those who wish.

I currently offer a introductory 90 minute (of hands on time) massage for 40 euro.

After that sessions are based on a sliding scale, because I want the work to be accessible to more people:

90 min: 45-70 euro

60 min: 35-55 euro

35 min foot or neck/head session: 25-35 euro

You can read more about me including quotes about my work at:

www.HeartEmbodied.com or facebook.com/HeartEmbodiedMassage

With peace,

Rachel

Posted

Hi Everyone,

I work with the Grinberg Method, a form of body therapy. I teach people to make changes in their lives by gaining more attention for their bodies. Check out www.sophiadavis.de

We all experience limitation in our lives. At some point you realise a big part of this limitation is coming from you: that you're holding yourself back. I teach you to notice your own role in this - to notice how you react to situations today according to set ways of thinking, feeling and behaving that have deeper roots than the present. I teach you how to stop repeating these patterns.

You learn this through the body. Unconsciously, your reactions also happen on a physical level: you hold certain postures and tense particular areas. Through touch and instructions, I teach you to notice and let go of these tensions, and so to gain access to more of your energy, strengths and qualities.

You could come with, e.g.:

- physical pain and tensions

- anxiety or over-thinking

- being stressed or frustrated

- feeling detached from others

- becoming insecure, losing confidence

- low energy, fatigue

I have been working since 2011 with the Grinberg Method in Berlin, where I have my own center in Prenzlauerberg. Before that I gained a PhD in the history of science at the University of Cambridge in the UK, where I'm originally from. I'm English but also work in German.

My sessions are usually 50€ for 1 hour. Through this posting you can try out a session for half-price to see what it's like and whether it'd be something for you.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sophia