Drawing or painting classes

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I am thinking of offering regular drawing and/or painting classes (in English of course) and wondering if there are any people out there that would be interested?

These could be either one on one classes or else with a small group and either evening or afternoon, depending on the interest.

Posted

I've had a few responses of interest to this via private messages and I am wondering if maybe we can pull together a weekly class for beginners?

so if there are any others that might be interested then it would be great if you can send me a message telling me

Exactly where your interest lies, it is drawing, painting or either/both?

What would you say is your current skill level if any?

Would you be interested in one-on-one classes or more of a group situation?

What days and times suit you best?

Posted

I would be interested in a painting class on watercolor painting, a group class. I would prefer evening during the week or morning or afternoon on Saturday or Sunday. I would prefer a class that doesn't interfere with something from 11:30 to 12:30 and 2:30 to 3:30. Can I ask how much you would charge for a group course?

Thanks,

California girl

Posted

My aim would be to keep the price to about 60 to 70 euros per person per month for the group classes once a week of about 4 to 5 people.

The main interest I've had at the moment has been towards a beginners drawing class so if I can get a couple of more people interested then we can figure out the best time and arrangements.

Posted

Hi there,

I would be interested in a beginners drawing class. Skill level is a little above average...i think?! :)

Let us know, weekdays would be great for me :)

Thanks

Posted

I am also interested in drawing/painting classes over the Autumn/Winter. My skill level is medium (drawing) and beginner (painting). I think a group class would be great: maybe on Monday evenings or Saturday afternoons?

Posted

I'm interested in both drawing and painting classes.

Level: beginner- medium.

Posted

I am also interested. Skill level = Professional.

Posted

i would be interested in drawing beginner class (in a group).

Posted

I would be interested in a beginners group.

Posted

Are you still looking for interested participants?

I would really like to join an art class, painting or drawing

Posted

I would like to join class..Are you still looking for interested participants?

Posted

I too am interested! Is this still going on? I would like to start in August... please give us details on when the classes are and how much they cost. Also is there a minimum level you have to be at? I have never taken a classs nor have I ever really painted seriously but its something I really want to do for the sole purpose of thought, relaxation and creative expression. Thanks in advance!

Posted

I would be interested too.

Posted

Hi! I would be interested too! I'm from Amsterdam, and I'll go to Berlin at the end of August for about 3 months. I would really like to do a course in painting or drawing! I already make some art: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bk-ab/ but I wondered if you're still doing art classes, from September on? and if yes, what's your main target? Young people, experience level?