Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cheap but quality men's haircut in Frankfurt

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm new to Frankfurt and need to get my hair trimmed every two to three weeks. It's basically a 15 min job. I would appreciate some suggestions for cheap (ca. EUR 10-12) places in Frankfurt to get a quality haircut. I'd like to eventually find a haircutter to give repeat business too. Not exactly looking for a barbershop. More like a haircutting salon. Thanks in advance!

Posted

Barbershops are mainly Turkish and can trim your hair for around 10 € and do a good job of it.

A hair salon is going to cost you a whole lot more. Find a good barber in your neighborhood, or ask your friends at work or school where they go.

Posted

Theres one in Galeria of the Hessen center. I think the charges for men r - trimming with machine - 10 bucks, n othwerwise - 14 bucks.. including styling etc. the place seems to be decent.

Posted

Try Headlines Haircutting - they have locations in Frankfurt's West End and in Oberursel, near FIS.

http://www.Headlines-Haircutting.com and 069/725806

They aren't cheap, and they're over the budget you set in your post, but they're GOOD and they speak English :)

Posted

Westend City Cutters

It's near Taunusanlage & you can great cut for €13.50 Ask for Herr Fischer or Monika.

Zimmerweg 3

069/722230

Posted

Thought I'd revive this. Any new suggestions for a cheap (10 euro) haircut in frankfurt? Where are the Turkish areas where I can maybe look around? I will try niederrad where I live too. In giessen it was 10 and there are a couple of 8-10 euro places in Amsterdam so surely frankfurt would have a few.

Posted

There are lots of barbers along Munchener Str. near the HBf, but Mr. Moondancer goes to the Turkish barber located on Berger str. It is called Best Hair and is next to Tschibo and Rewe near Bornheim Mitte U-bahn stop.

Posted

Just to add to Moondancer's comment:

Following offer such services for 10EUR -

Medeni (red yellow color shop) in Taunusstraße.

Salon city(orange color shop) in Münchener Straße

Frisuer salon image(again orange color shop) in Münchener Straße

Golden Schere haar studio (blue color shop) in Münchener Straße -> there are 2 of it on either side of street.

Star frisuer salon in Münchener Straße -> not sure if its still there

C & M - Große Eschenheimer Straße -> little over 10EUR

there is one new Buenavista restaurent in Große Eschenheimer Straße. Its little over 10EUR. But you can negotiate the price if its less work. They are opened late. Thats why I mentioned it.

Posted

Husband pays 10 €

I pay the same for my hair cuts too, when I just get my long hair trimmed. Best deal in town.