English-speaking netball team

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there,

We are an English speaking netball team based in Frankfurt. We are from all over the world but all have a grasp of the rules and are looking to improve with practicing and playing other teams. If there are any other netball teams out there looking to improve and have inter-team competitions please let me know. We are fairly flexible with times so let us know when you play and we'd love to come and take you on! Any questions that you have, please do not heistate to ask. I look forward to hearing from people soon- hopefully!

Posted

Hi Alex,

We are a netball section at the ECB who train once a week and are always looking for teams to play against. If you are interested, maybe we could arrange a friendly? We normally train on Wednesday evenings.

Georgia.

Posted

That sounds great, we are able to play any night of the week usually- we'd be happy to come and play you guys. Please give me some more information, and let me know any information that you need from us and I shall send that over to you.

Posted

Hi Alex,

I'll definitely be up for playing, and Wednesday's suits me too! I will forward the email around some of my friends here too... Looking forward to it!

Bae

Posted

This is great news! I'll be looking forward to playing with and against all of you soon!

Posted

I am quite rusty and possibly not in the greatest shape nowadays but I would love to join a netball team or train with one. So if any team or association is willing to accept additional members please let me know!!

Posted

Hi Toytown-Netballers,

Did you end up meeting for a game in Frankfurt? I'd be keen if you need more players ...

Anybody know of a team in Mannheim or Heidelberg? Or anyone interested in forming one?

Posted

Hi,

I would also like to join a netball team... so if there are any teams in need of extra players then feel free to email me!

Emily

emilybarrett82@hotmail.com

Posted

I'm in Cologne but am also keen! I could drive to Frankfurt if you played weekends.

Posted

Hi! Im an Aussie in Bonn and im really really missing netball! Im also up for travelling on weekends for a game, are there still spots available?

Posted

Hi Guys,

Larissa.Jen and I are organising a Cologne/Bonn team. PM me if you want to play.

Also, hope to get in touch with you guys in Frankfurt for some matches.!

Posted

Hi,

I've just moved to Frankfurt and live in Sachsenhausen. I am desperate to play netball here and available to play/train any night.

I would love to join a team in Frankfurt.

Please email me at katekollar@gmail.com if there are any positions available. I can play any position.

Thanks heaps,

Kate

Posted

Looks like there might be enough interest to form a new team?! But where/how? AlexandraMalkin can you give us some more info on where you train?

Posted

Hey there,

I'm an Aussie living in Frankfurt and I would definately be interested in playing netball again. I used to play A grade back in Oz, mixed and womans netball, indoor and outdoor.

Please email me if you are getting a new team together or if you need a sub for your existing team.

cheers,

Maree

mareetanner@hotmail.com

Posted

Hi there,

I would be very keen to join also! Played with the ECB girls for a few weeks but Monday's didn't really suit. Have a few friends who may want to join in too. If a team is being formed...please contact at

j9broughton@hotmail.com

Posted

Hi, i am livingin Westhafen area of Frankfurt and really interested in joining a netball team, i used to play for a team when i was in the uk and really hope to get back into it. Does anyone no of a team looking for players?

Posted

Hi there, hope your still looking for netball players in Frankfurt. I would love to be able to play again. Have to admit that, its been a while since i last played, so am a bit rusty, but would dearly love to play. Can you advise, when and if you guys train anywhere in Frankfurt.

cheers

sharon

e-mail shazza@web.de

Posted

Hey all,

We play/train with the ECB team at a primary school in Sachsenhausen.

School hols at the moment, the school is closed so we are on a summer break.

As there are no netball courts in Hessen we have to play on a baseketball court.

Will let you know when we start back.

Cathy

Posted

Cathy,

I would also love to start playing again, will keep checking the forum for news!

Annette

Posted

Hi Everyone,

I recently moved to Frankfurt and is also very keen to play netball again. I haven't played in many years, but I am sure that I can still remember all the rules.

If anyone has space in a team, please email me at ilzekuhl@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Ilze

Posted

Hi,

are you still looking for team members for netball, would love to join. Can you advise where and when the training takes place.

thanks

Sharon

Posted

Hey there,

I was wanting to join a team,I've just moved to FFM, i'm available to train any week night, please email me if you are needing a player.

reneerathbourne@gmail.com

Posted

I feel sorry for the busy person who is liasing all these email enquiries! I also would love to play, I moved to Fechenheim two weeks ago not too sure about where everywhere else is just yet. But please, if there is a team out there who needs a new player email me janice.bartley@hotmail.com

Posted

Hello! I realise these posts are a couple of years old but I'm wondering if any of the mentioned netball teams are still in existence? I'm moving to West Germany in a few weeks and would LOVE to find some netballers. Any info would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Posted

Hello,

I'm just moved to Frankfurt from London and am keen to play netball. Can anyone suggest a team to join? Please contact me on hudson.e.1@pg.com

Thanks,

Emily