Playing Squash in Frankfurt

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I am Irish, new in Germany, starting German lessons next week and I am looking for any group who are playing squash. I have not played in a few years so would look for a group which has all levels in Frankfurt am Main...I am staying near Rodelheim, but have a car so can travel.

Posted

Hi I am in Bornheim, Frankfurt and looking to play Squash as well

Posted

unfortunately I have come down with a typical spring head cold, but would be up for it next week if you are around. Do you have any place in mind. I found this place on the net and could call then if it suits - http://www.squash-insel.com/

Posted

Hi, my husband and I with some German girls (beginning to medium/high level) play regularly at the Sportfabrik in Frankfurt (Ginnheimer Straße 47, 60487 Frankfurt, 069 970721-0, ftg-sportfabrik.de‎). If you are interested in joining us, please email me at katekollar@gmail.com and I can let you know when we are playing next.

Posted

I've spoken to Kate, and we're planning to play next Thursday, Sept 9 at about 7pm. As courts need to be booked ahead of time, please let us know if you're interested in the round robin. Note there is a 21E fee per court for each 1.5 hour slot. So for 2 people, 10E for 1.5 hours. Not sure how many courts there are...

Posted

How about Begginers :)? I have palyed before but m not so good and wud like to improve my hidden skills ;-)

Posted

Hi vikasmisra...a few of the German girls are really only begginers so you are more then welcome to come along. They have only played for a few months...We are playing on Thursday 9th Sep. If you are interested, let me know. Cheers.

Posted

Hi jcunliffe, we are playing next Monday night at 8:30pm. Please feel free to come along. Details on earlier posts.

Posted

Good to hear there is another player. Just for everyone's info, we played a "round robin" last Monday at 8:30 and it went very well. We were 4 players, so the cost was about 6 EUR per person for 1 1/2 hours. I think we all plan to continue this into the winter.

Posted

I might be a little late - but should be there till 9pm at the latest.

Posted

Hi all,

Just an FYI - 3 of us will be out of town for this Monday's squash night. If you want to play, you can call the fitness centre to book the court (if you don't book, chances are it will be full). It's 25EUR for 1 1/2 hours for the court. So if you're 4 people, it comes to about 6 EUR each.

Sportfabrik:

069 970 7210

www.ftg-sportfabrik.de

I'll hopefully be back for the following Monday, Oct 4.

Chris

Posted

Do you guys still get together and play?

Posted

Hey Rob,

Yep, I am up for a game. Just got back to Frankfurt so drop me a pm and we can set something up.

Cheers,

James

Posted

Hey-ya,

looking for squash partners in Frankfurt or Oberursel area. I play at beginner's level and am taking classes, so would love to play regularly.

Cheers,

Shruti

Posted

Hi guys,

I am 28 years man, new in the Frankfurt area, anyone interested into squash game? I would prefer weekends... also interested have couple of beers after match if possible :)

Mike

Posted

hey, I just arrived to Frankfurt and also interested in playing squash. I can do during the week end.

If interested write me an email : alberto.diazlealmendez@googlemail.com

Posted

Hi guys,

I am 26 and also new in Frankfurt. I would be interested in playing with you. I have quite a good level.

Please feel free to contact me (fly_g@hotmail.com).

Flavien

Posted

Hi, are you guys still playing squash? I am 24 and just moved to Frankfurt and would be interested in starting to play again. (intermediate - haven't played in 1-2yrs). feel free to email me : alexvladoi@gmail.com

Posted

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for somewhere to play squash in Frankfurt and someone to play with. The places I've found so far (though not tried out), all seem to be rather far from the centre. I'm in Sachsenhausen and don't have a car:

http://www.squash-insel.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

http://www.body-life.de/

http://www.ftg-sportfabrik.de/sportfabrik/artikel.php?we_objectID=697

I'm at an intermediate level, or ar least I was, because I haven't played for a few years.

I'd welcome any ideas/suggestions and can be reached at Lumet1@gmx.net. Thanks!

Posted

Hi,

is still anybody out there who wants to play some squash? B)

I'm usually playing at squash insel which has decent courts and can be reached by U-Bahn (Industriehof).

Cheers,

Fabian

Posted

Hi Fabian,

I also play squash at squash insel. I am beginner's level.

Are you interested to play with me?

Regards

Salan