My first experience with neo-Nazis

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Jewish? I thought you were Spanish. :P

Glad nothing more happened and I hope the authorities take it more seriously and follow up on the reports.

Posted

It is possible that he was just harassing anyone who looked different, and shouting against the Jews out of habit. He may have had no idea I was Jewish. He may even have thought I was Greek, which people sometimes do.

Posted

It is all Greek to neo-numbnuts. I mean does anybody really think they have a clue?

Posted

I think that some people in Germany may have Jewdar. My youngest son brought his girlfriend to his brother's wedding near the Chiemsee. Sarah is Russian/Polish/Turkish and a Jew. I think she simply looks exotic as well as lovely, but an aged aunt of the bride asked me "What is the young lady's background?" I murmured something about Eastern European, and the old lady said, "She looks like a Jew to me."

Posted

I know the area you are talking about. The old foreigner office used to be right by there, I used to always get a strange vibe when walking around there. Glad the guy didn't do any harm to you. We had one strange incident not by neos but a stupid holligan drunk fan start yelling at hubby and me on a train platform. Hubby said ignore him and he got louder. As soon as he saw my husband was wearing a Hansa Rostock shirt (we had been at the game earlier, as the drunk idot had too) and left us alone. Weird...why pick on people.

I have seen some old women on the Straßenbahn hitting her bag into a young girl while standing. The girl was sitting. There was something wrong mentally with this woman...or maybe she was drinking a bit early. Well she was in a seat in front of me and I managed to ignore her but she was purposely letting her bag hit this girl in the head. No one did a damn thing. If I hadn't been pregnant at the time I might have, but I feel strange when I also can'T understand everything.

At a Hansa game last year, we normally like to sit in the Süd Tribune for the atmosphere. There is a beer stand and a corner for fans and such. I was waiting for a beer, hubby was with his friend 20 meters away, and what do I see in front on me. A man in a tshirt that says Africa needs German colonies, in german of course, but I understood. I am glad the word beer is so damn easy to say and close to accent free...thankfully he was gone before I had to say it. I am sure he had friends around.

I noticed a lot a people don't do anything. They just ignore it or sit and watch. As a whole Rostock ain't so bad, but like anywhere there are isolated events. In the US when I was 17, a friend (black) and I were sitting on the trunk of a friends car waiting for them to come out of a restaurant. Some old redneck racist came out and up to us, and starting asking me if my parents knew where I was and who I was hanging out with. There were some other racist comments, at the time I didn't fully understand as I am white. Though I have dealt with racism from black people as I got older. It is not just Germany...people are stupid all over the world.

Jewdar, hahahahaha...seriously, how can people know?

Posted

I think that some people in Germany may have Jewdar. My youngest son brought his girlfriend to his brother's wedding near the Chiemsee. Sarah is Russian/Polish/Turkish and a Jew. I think she simply looks exotic as well as lovely, but an aged aunt of the bride asked me "What is the young lady's background?" I murmured something about Eastern European, and the old lady said, "She looks like a Jew to me."

Do you really believe Germans have Jewdar?Hm, there are lot of "types" of Jews and like any other race they can look like quite different.

Posted

If I hadn't made it clear, my son's intended is indeed a Jew. You can check out her photo on the Why are You Happy Today thread, pg. 551, post #8257.

Posted

You need to learn karate and the next time. turn around and warn him in aloud booming voice." get out of my personal space! shot at him, and watch him back off, or you pull his head down and knee him in his face and then move on. Don't let anyone get that close to you again.

Posted

Nice timely post Davidjackson. Do you have any "chill pills" at your place?

Posted

I wasn't helping you, so would you mind trying to be clever somewhere else? Thanks.

Posted

He wasn't so much replying to an ancient post as he was PULLING IT DOWN BY THE EARS SO HE COULD KNEE IT IN THE FACE!!!

HAYAH!

Posted

If I hadn't made it clear, my son's intended is indeed a Jew. You can check out her photo on the Why are You Happy Today thread, pg. 551, post #8257.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47706&view=findpost&p=2434761

Looks like a Jew to me.

Posted

Reminds me of the time my buddy went and got a degree, got married, and had kids so he could prove to his highschool ex he was goal oriented. Those poor kids...

Posted

You need to learn karate and the next time. turn around and warn him in aloud booming voice." get out of my personal space! shot at him, and watch him back off, or you pull his head down and knee him in his face and then move on. Don't let anyone get that close to you again.

Yep and then go home, sit back and wait until the letter comes in the post charging you with assault...

Great advice (NOT!)

Posted

Looks like a Jew to me.

Her aunt is hilarious: At the dinner on the evening before my brother's wedding she hovermothered her only son while she and I talked (non-stop) about cooking. A lovely family! And we all sat there eating pizza with ham, sausage and bacon.

Germany needs more Jews like that.