Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recommendations for German tutors in Berlin

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I am looking for an experienced German tutor who could teach 3 people for 2 - 3 nights per week in the Kreuzberg/Neukölln area. If anyone has any recommendations or is interested please get in touch!

Posted

4 of us just started a private group arrangement with this school.. http://www.sprachwerk-berlin.de/ seems good so far. good luck.

Posted

I would also recommend Sprachwerk in Kreuzberg. Thought it was excellent.

Posted

Hi there,

I just thought I'd open this thread up again. I'm finding that my conversational German, reading and listening are coming on quite well. However I'm really struggling with the grammatical rules of German and so I've been stuck around the B1 level in my classes for the last few months now. Can anybody recommend a private tutor to help me finally get the hang of these rules.

Cheers

Posted

I highly recommend Collins Easy Learning German Grammar. Lots of good explanations and clear examples and it's there 24/7 to answer all your questions. The only cost is the initial outlay.

Posted

Also, if I may say so, if your conversational German, reading and listening are progressing, that means -although you might not know it-that your awareness of and ability to use grammar are also progressing. Don't worry too much about "class level", just work on your own a lot and get a lot of input. Rely on understanding but not remembering. You'll get there just fine.

Posted

I would also recommend Sprachwerk in Kreuzberg. Thought it was excellent.

Again recommend Deborah in Sprachwerk. I was in a similar situation - she was great for focusing on specific areas. Good luck!

Posted

Hi all,

I'm looking for a list of German lesson providers of an A1 course, who either teach early in the morning, or late in the evening, be it somewhere quiet in Neukölln/Kreuzberg or a house call in that area.

Saturdays are also fine.

Thanks!

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]