Where to play squash or badminton

43 posts in this topic

Not sure about squash but Badminton Courts are hard to come across. I also searched for a while and only came up with one which cost €18 per 45 minutes in peak times, which I think extortionate. During the day and at weekends is not so bad, especially if there's 4 of you. http://www.netzwerk-badminton.de/

I joined http://www.sportspass.de/. They have halls all over the City and whilst there are usually quite a lot of attendees the sessions last for almost 2 hours and you can get a good game. For €8 per month it's a bargain, especially as they have so much going on and once you've paid the monthly fee there are no other charges.

Hey Steph,

I go to Squash Point http://www.squash-point.de/ in Hamburg. It's not exactly Altona but it's as close as I could find at a decent price. For off hours it's €60 for a 10 game card. Can't really remember what the prime time prices are like but they are considerably higher. I used to play there with a group during prime time which worked out cheap because you can book by court; we would get two courts between a few of us and we normally paid only €5 a head per week. You don't get to play straight for an hour but on and off if fine for me. We're only two at the moment but if you know a few other people who aren't at a professional level ;-)

Hi DeviousMrBlonde

I'm definitely not at the professional level, and would be keen as for a weekly or whatever game of squash. The squash place you've mentioned is very close to my place as well.

Give me a PM as we can hook up.

Cheers

Reon

hello.

i live in the schanze and i'm trying to find someone to play badminton with. like the guy above me, i'm not at a professional level, but i've been playing on and off for a few years now.

i can get about the city pretty easily.

looking forward to hearing from people...

Hi Steph

I'm also looking for badminton fun. I have played at Sportspass before at various locations but not for a while. Get in touch if you're interested.

Cheers

Hi!

It's already an old post, but I'm also searching for a badminton/ pingpong club. Preferably in or around Schanze...

Cheers

Hi steph

The squash courts at Kaifu are great, its cheaper if ur a member of course but they have i think 15 courts so easy to book one.

I would love to join anyone for a game, its been a year since i have had a hit but used to play twice a week back home

:)

Hi I am man (30),

I am living close to the UNI. I am looking for a squash partner. Dont have a great level but love the game. I know where to play.

Hi,

I know this question has been asked already but I am going to be working in Hamburg for the next 6 months and I normally play squash about three times a week back in Scotland. Is there anybody out there who is at a reasonable level who would like a game through the week or if anybody can point me to any like minded people or clubs around the Hamburg area would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

A

Hi Scot

Im a Danish guy who are here in Hamburg to study. im looking for one to play with to.

back home in denmark i played once a week. are you up for a game?

Hello,

I am also living in Hamburg now. I would really like to find somebody to play squash with in a regular basis. Please contact me. I live around Uhlenhorst.

Aram

I am looking for a squash partner to play with

(somewhere in altona, altona nord, or schanze).

I played a few times before, but I would probably

be considered a beginner. It would be good if I could

play with someone (20- 30 yr) at my ability.

I am 24 Irish girl.

Let me know if you are interested!

Sarah

Hi ScotInDe,

I'm quite a regular player as well.

I'm happy to have a regular game going weekly if you want.

Used to play 2-3 times a week back in New Zealand.

Let me if you're interested, I play in SquashPoint (squash-point.de) in Sternschanze...

Regards,

Louay

Hi Everyone,

I will be moving to Hamburg in a few days and am looking for someone between 20-30 who'd be interested in playing a game of squash twice a week or so. I haven't played in a while, so I'd like to get back into shape :) Feel free to contact me at: m.zywien@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

I have opened a new post (hope it is not a reptetition of many other posts), anyways I am asking here too..

I am not too well versed in any sports to particular (maybe apart from Cricket), but i am willing to learn and play any sport.

What is the best way to play badminton here in Hamburg? Find a partner and book places in the sportspass? or Join a small club??

Or is there anyone who is interested to start playing Squash with me ( I have no idea about squash but could join and learn) ?

I really need to do sports and I would prefer doing something with others instead of sitting on a machine exercising. If anyone is interested in playing badminton or so feel free to write me.

PS: I am a young female

I really need to do sports and I would prefer doing something with others instead of sitting on a machine exercising. If anyone is interested in playing badminton or so feel free to write me.

PS: I am a young female

I am as well interested in playing badminton. I can join anyone who r willing to play.

Hello Cinnabarina & Madhu,

I would also prefer to play some sport rather than going along with a machine. So I see that we can come up with a plan of what we can do. Maybe we can check the website, www.sportspass.de. I have no idea of how to use the information available there. But we can come up with something. What say??

By the way, I live in Heimfeld (near TUHH).