English-speaking playgroup in Ismaning

10 posts in this topic

Posted

English speaking playgroup for under 4 years old with singing, music and simple craft.

The group is open to all nationalities, and is run in English. It is held at the Ismaning Family Centre (Nachbarschaftshilfe)

Address:

- Familienzentrum, Reisingerstraße 27, 85737 Ismaning

Cost:

12,50 Euro per month

For more information, please contact the group leader, Linnae, on 089-18 92 17 39.

Posted

hi... can you please tell me if this is still running? and if so what are the details? days and times etc? thanks

Posted

Hi Joanne

I enquired about this playgroup a short while ago as I have a nearly 5 month old. Unfortunately it is not running anymore - is a shame as it would have been very convenient for me too as it is very close to me.

I go to an english speaking playgroup at the Muetterzentrum in Ramersdorf (Innsbrucker Ring) on Tuesday afternoons if you are interested in that?

If you do find anything closer to Ismaning perhaps you'd be kind enough to let me know too!

Suzy

Posted

A new playgroup in Garching just started.

Native and non-native speakers are invited to a new (and free) English-speaking playgroup in Garching. Here are the details:

What: A playdate for the kids while the adults interact. We’ll also have a short storytime with songs and fingerplays (led by a professional children's librarian). Bring your own snacks!

Who: Children 3 and under with caregivers

Where: Pfarrkirche St. Severin von Noricum’s Club Room (Poststrasse 8, Garching)

When: Tuesdays from 10:00-11:30

We can't use the Church during school vacations or holidays.

We'd love more people!!

Posted

Hi there,

I've just seen your posting and was wondering if this playgroup is still running?

We are new to Ismaning (have been here for a week) and would love to join. My son, Daniel is 15 months.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Janine

Posted

Hi,

you should add this playgroup in Garching to the Parents in Munich Facebook page, to advertise and let other Moms know about this.

Good luck!

:rolleyes:

Posted

Is anyone interested in coming to a playgroup (English speaking for the Under 3s) in Unterföhring? Im thinking of starting a new group.

Posted

Hi Lucy, my son is 2.5 and we live in Ismaning. We'd definitely be interested.