Basketball team welcomes new players

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Folks,

I am playing in Kreisklasse (lowest local Basketball league in Munich) since couple of months and we are looking for players in the team.

You can join the trainings and see if you want to join. Just let me know if you are interested. You dont have to be a pro but just be interested in Basketball.

Trainings are Monday and Friday at 7pm.

Posted

I am interested in playing. I used to play (quite a long time back) and when I was in Feuchtwangen, i was part of the freizeitbasketball group.

I am no professional, but there is enthusiasm. :)

Posted

Where are the team training sessions? I might be interested, I'm 6'5 and play center or forward normally.

Posted

What's the name of the Verein?

Posted

I haven't played ball for about 10 years now, but I would be up for it.

Where are the trainings?

Posted

Good to see interest. The name of the Verein is FC Anadolu-München.

The address is Luisenstr 13 Berufschule - Halle 3. That is 50m to U2 Köningsplatz (take the exit Luisenstr).

Please send me a short sms or call on the day you will join, so we can coordinate. (eg, this friday will start at 1830 at Halle 1)

0175 5768962

Posted

Hello,

today 28.07 Monday is the last training day before summer break. The trainings will start again end of August (I will announce the exact date). The matches are starting in mid September. You can see the exact schedule below:

http://basketball-bund.net/index.jsp?Actio...w=0&viewid=

It starts at 19:00 in the address below:

Berufschule - Halle 2

Luisenstr 29

It is between the Luisenstr Exits of the Köningsplatz U-Bahn. See Map.

Best Wishes,

post-33473-1217254878_thumb.jpg

Posted

What is the age range of players? I coached highschool basketball in Canada and but haven't played in some time. I would like to get back into some competative ball if I am not too old.

Posted

I guess it would be 20-40 but there is no limitation. You are welcome to join a training in September.

Posted

I just moved to Munich from Canada and I have been looking to get involved in a basketball league...

When are the trainings in September? Let me know if your still looking for players...I would be there for sure...

Thanks!

Posted

Let me know when training starts again

Posted

I am out near Mammendorf area, but likely moving closer to the city center in the next couple of weeks. I'm 6', in peak shape, and have been playing for 25 years. I'm 41, and a recent American arrival. I am a lifelong basketball player and have no trouble whatsoever playing full court with any age group. The faster, the better. Please let me know if there are any openings for the basketball club as I'd like to begin playing immediately. Thanks.

Posted

TRAININGS STARTED!!!

All the newly interested and previous players should join starting on Friday, 26 Sep!!

I wish a great season and a lot of success for all!!

Posted

Where and when please.

Posted

Please check the map and the address a few messages above.

Times are Monday and Friday at 19:00 to 21:00

Posted

Hello There Basketball Fans!

I woulld like to be a cheerleader ;-) when and where is the first official game?

Thanks! Nicole

Posted

Is it still possible to join up? I'm really interested in playing basketball again. I played for about 10 years in school and one season of intramural basketball in college. I'm 6'0, 20yo and in pretty good shape. I usually play guard. I'd like to play competitively but I'd be up for just practicing if that's all that's possible now.

Thanks,

Travis

Posted

Hi Travis,

You can join for a training and figure out himself. At the moment there are 3 players from TT. Note that trainings start again on 10.Nov due to school vacations this week. Let me know when you want to join so team is aware that a new player is coming.

Cheers,

Ulas

Posted

Ok sounds good. I'll be there Monday evening on Nov 10th for training and I think another friend of mine from TT might be interested too.

Thanks,

Travis

Posted

Hi Uli,

If the training is still going on, I'm intersted in taking a part this Friday. Are the place and time still the same?

Cheers,

Hiro