Meeting time and place:
- 11:50-12:00 at Munich Hauptbahnhof at the start of Platform 33 from which the BOB train will depart at 12:10 (Text/call 0172 887 1278 in case of any problems!)
- We arrive at Lenggries at 13:13, take the Skibus at 13:20 to Draxlhang (ETA 13:36)
- I rescheduled the skating lesson to 14:00-16:00 to better fit the train/bus schedules.
Lenggries sign-up list
3. Editor Bob
=== MAX ===
Thanks SmallTownBoy for yet another super X-country trip last Sunday!!
During our skiing some of us discussed the possibility of scheduling a Skating lesson to try something new. So far I have 7 (unconfirmed) names, here are the details of what we can schedule:
- What: X-Country "Skating style" Group lesson for up to 10 people
- Where: Lenggries (http://www.skischule-lenggries.de/Anfahrt.aspx): we would go down by BayernTicket to Lenggries then take the connecting Skibus to the Draxlhang station.
- When: Saturday, January 26, 13:30-15:30 (2 hours)
- Price: Eur30 per person for the group lesson of 2 hours (-10% discount if we fill up 10 people in the group), + Eur17 for the gear rental if needed.
- Kamelia (Mikaela G.)
- Kamelia´s +1 (Armin)
- NewChris? (please confirm or delete)
- Simon G? (please confirm or delete)
- CandyQuackenBush? (please confirm or delete)
- Editor Bob? (please confirm or delete)
- Allan? (sorry I don´t know everybody´s aliases) (please confirm or delete)
Please indicate on the post (or via email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org) your Size, approx weight, and Shoe size so that the staff at the school can prepare the appropriate rental gear if you require any.
Questions/comments/forwards welcome, looking forward to the new experience!
If anybody is up for a game of tennis this weekend or in the next few weeks, let me know. I am a member of the Allianz sports club (tennis courts are on Osterwaldstr. 144a) and the guest fee is only €5/hr.